How to buy Traffic Technologies shares | A$0.043
Own Traffic Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Traffic Technologies Limited is a railroads business based in Australia. Traffic Technologies shares (TTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.043 – an increase of 22.86% over the previous week. Traffic Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $44.5 million.
How to buy shares in Traffic Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Traffic Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Traffic Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.043, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Traffic Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Traffic Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Traffic Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Traffic Technologies performance over time
- Are Traffic Technologies shares over-valued?
- Traffic Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Traffic Technologies shares?
- Does Traffic Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Traffic Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Traffic Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TTI stocks over time.
Traffic Technologies shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.043|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.01 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0319|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0202|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Traffic Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Traffic Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||22.86%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||30.30%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||104.76%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||258.33%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||186.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||30.30%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||22.86%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||10.54%|
Is Traffic Technologies under- or over-valued?
Valuing Traffic Technologies stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Traffic Technologies 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Traffic Technologies 's P/E ratio
Traffic Technologies 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Traffic Technologies shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Traffic Technologies 's EBITDA
Traffic Technologies 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $161,000.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Traffic Technologies 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Traffic Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$44.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-98.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Traffic Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Traffic Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Traffic Technologies 's shares ever split?
Traffic Technologies 's shares were split on 23 February 2004. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Traffic Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Traffic Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Traffic Technologies 's share price.
Traffic Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Traffic Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Traffic Technologies 's is 0.4975. This would suggest that Traffic Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Traffic Technologies overview
Traffic Technologies Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides traffic solutions in Australia and internationally. The company designs, manufactures, and installs traffic signals, traffic controllers, pedestrian countdown timers, electronic road signs, emergency telephones, road lighting products, and control systems. It also offers various directional and regulatory traffic signs and traffic control products to road traffic authorities, municipal councils, and construction companies. In addition, the company's Traffic SmartCity Technology platform enables the integration of street lights and other traffic management equipment to a central control/management system through remote Internet of Things sensors primarily for road industry, councils, and power authorities. Further, it offers traffic control products, vests, brackets, cones, and bollards, as well as corporate signage for government and private sectors; sign installation and computer assessment of local government signage; and intelligent transport systems. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Eltham, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert