How to buy Touch Ventures (TVL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Touch Ventures shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Touch Ventures is a business based in Australia. Touch Ventures shares (TVL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Touch Ventures has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Touch Ventures
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Touch Ventures. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TVL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Touch Ventures reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Touch Ventures. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Touch Ventures stock price (ASX:TVL)Use our graph to track the performance of TVL stocks over time.
Touch Ventures shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.74|
|50-day moving average||$0.2396|
|200-day moving average||$0.3107|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.026|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Touch Ventures stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Touch Ventures price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||4.55%|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-17.86%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-36.11%|
Is Touch Ventures under- or over-valued?
Valuing Touch Ventures stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Touch Ventures's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Touch Ventures's P/E ratio
Touch Ventures's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, Touch Ventures shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Touch Ventures's EBITDA
Touch Ventures's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $11.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Touch Ventures's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Touch Ventures financials
|Revenue TTM||$15.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||71.28%|
|Gross profit TTM||$15.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||11.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$82 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Touch Ventures share dividends
We're not expecting Touch Ventures to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Touch Ventures overview
Touch Ventures is a private equity and capital venture firm specializing in post revenue and later stage companies and early stage opportunities. The firm seeks to invest in retail innovation, consumer, finance and data. It seeks to invest minimum $10 million. AP Ventures Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Touch Ventures in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert