How to buy Total Brain (TTB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Total Brain shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Total Brain Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Total Brain shares (TTB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Total Brain has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Total Brain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Total Brain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TTB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Total Brain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Total Brain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Total Brain stock price (ASX:TTB)Use our graph to track the performance of TTB stocks over time.
Total Brain shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.51|
|50-day moving average||$0.1634|
|200-day moving average||$0.2442|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.077|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Total Brain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Total Brain price performance over time
|1 week (2021-12-01)||-8.33%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||-31.25%|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||-52.17%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||-54.17%|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||-65.63%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||-84.93%|
|3 years (2018-12-06)||-65.52%|
|5 years (2016-12-06)||-89.48%|
Total Brain financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-5,184,364|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-37.49%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Total Brain share dividends
We're not expecting Total Brain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Total Brain 's shares ever split?
Total Brain 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 14 January 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Total Brain shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Total Brain shares which in turn could have impacted Total Brain 's share price.
Total Brain share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Total Brain 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.51. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Total Brain 's is 0.9486. This would suggest that Total Brain 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Total Brain overview
Total Brain Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and sells brain health products in the United States and Australia. It offers Total Brain, a neuroscience-based mental health and brain performance app. The company was formerly known as Brain Resource Limited and changed its name to Total Brain Limited in December 2018. Total Brain Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Surry Hills, Australia.
Stocks similar to Total Brain
Total Brain in the news
Total Brain Limited (ASX:TTB): Are Analysts Optimistic?
Total Brain : How to Change Eating Habits with Brain Training Exercises
Mental Health Index Data Shines Spotlight on 3 Key Employer Challenges
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the WA1 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the WA1 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert