How to buy Total Brain shares
Own Total Brain shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Total Brain Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Total Brain shares (TTB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Total Brain has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.9 million..
How to buy shares in Total Brain
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Total Brain . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TTB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Total Brain reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.4, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Total Brain . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Total Brain share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TTB stocks over time.
Total Brain shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.255 - $0.87|
|50-day moving average||$0.3341|
|200-day moving average||$0.3587|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Total Brain stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Total Brain price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-8.05%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||25.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-24)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||25.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-46.67%|
|2 years (2019-01-24)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||568.90%|
|5 years (2016-01-24)||N/A|
Total Brain financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-4,760,014|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-32.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Total Brain share dividends
We're not expecting Total Brain to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Total Brain 's shares ever split?
Total Brain 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 15 January 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Total Brain shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Total Brain shares which in turn could have impacted Total Brain 's share price.
Total Brain share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Total Brain 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.255 up to $0.87. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Total Brain 's is 1.1318. This would suggest that Total Brain 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Total Brain overview
Total Brain Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and sells brain health products in the United States. It offers Total Brain, a neuroscience-based mental health and brain performance app. Total Brain Limited has a partnership with the Center for Adolescent Research and Education to address growing youth mental health crisis. The company was formerly known as Brain Resource Limited and changed its name to Total Brain Limited in December 2018. Total Brain Limited was founded in 2000 and is based in Surry Hills, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Total Brain units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Total Brain units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert