We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Torrens Mining Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Torrens shares (TRN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Torrens has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,371.
How to buy shares in Torrens
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Torrens. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Torrens reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Torrens. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Torrens share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TRN stocks over time.
Torrens shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.345|
|50-day moving average||$0.2036|
|200-day moving average||$0.2111|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Torrens stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$6,371|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-108.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Torrens share dividends
We're not expecting Torrens to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Torrens Mining Limited (ASX: TRN) is an Australian-headquartered company exploring for gold, copper and cobalt and has positioned itself for growth through its assets in the Victorian Goldfields, the advanced and active Elizabeth Creek Copper-Cobalt Project in South Australia and, pending the grant of an exploration licence, at the formerly producing high-grade copper-gold Laloki Project in Papua New Guinea (PNG).
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert