How to buy Torque Metals (TOR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Torque Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Torque Metals is a gold business based in Australia. Torque Metals shares (TOR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Torque Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Torque Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Torque Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TOR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Torque Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Torque Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Torque Metals stock price (ASX:TOR)Use our graph to track the performance of TOR stocks over time.
Torque Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $0.335|
|50-day moving average||$0.2177|
|200-day moving average||$0.224|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.032|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Torque Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Torque Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-12)||6.38%|
|1 month (2022-04-22)||11.11%|
|3 months (2022-02-22)||19.05%|
|6 months (2021-11-22)||-1.96%|
Torque Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$50,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-41.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Torque Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Torque Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Torque Metals overview
Torque Metals Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. Its flagship project is the 100% owned Paris Gold project, which comprises 9 mining leases and 2 prospecting leases covering an area of approximately 68 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Torque Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert