We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Top Shelf International Holdings Ltd is an electric utilities business based in Australia. Top Shelf International shares (TSI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Top Shelf International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.2 million.
How to buy shares in Top Shelf International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Top Shelf International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TSI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Top Shelf International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Top Shelf International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Top Shelf International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TSI stocks over time.
Top Shelf International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.81 - $2.21|
|50-day moving average||$2.0661|
|200-day moving average||$2.0494|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Top Shelf International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Top Shelf International financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-34.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$101.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Top Shelf International share dividends
We're not expecting Top Shelf International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Top Shelf International overview
Top Shelf International Holdings Ltd. produces and markets Australian spirit-based beverage brands. It cans, bottles or kegs carbonated and non-carbonated alcoholic and non-alcoholic products. The company is headquartered in Campbellfield, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Zebit shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
How to buy CleanSpace shares
Steps to owning and managing CleanSpace shares.
How to buy Benz Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Benz Mining shares.
How to buy Stride shares
Steps to owning and managing K12 Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy 2U shares
Steps to owning and managing 2U Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy Chegg shares
Steps to owning and managing Chegg Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy Liberty Financial Group shares
Steps to owning and managing Liberty Financial Group shares.
How to buy Cettire shares
Steps to owning and managing Cettire shares.
How to buy BHP Group shares
Steps to owning and managing BHP Group shares.
How to buy Fisher-and-Paykel Healthcare Corporation shares
Steps to owning and managing Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corp Ltd shares.
Ask an Expert