Where to buy toilet paper for home delivery in Adelaide right now
Toilet paper is flying off shelves in South Australia. Here's where you can still buy it online.
As a second wave of COVID-19 rocks South Australia, reports of panic buying are once again emerging. With many preparing for the possibility of a 14-day quarantine, products such as toilet paper are now a hot commodity.
Before you run out and stock up though, remember that Australia is highly unlikely to run out of toilet paper.
As chief executive of the Logistics Bureau Rob O'Byrne pointed out back in March, around 90% of the products in "our grocery stores (are) locally made anyway". This means that supply chains have not been disrupted.
If panic buying in your local supermarket has left you without loo rolls, there are plenty of online stores with toilet paper still in stock. These retailers all offer toilet paper with relatively fast shipping times, or click and collect options, and have stock as of this writing.
- Amazon: Online giant Amazon has plenty of toilet paper available to shop. While shipping times will vary, those with an Amazon Prime membership can have it delivered within a week.
- eBay: Similar to Amazon, eBay's delivery times will vary from seller to seller, but those with an eBay Plus membership can enjoy fast shipping on eligible products.
- Coles: Supermarket Coles is currently still offering toilet paper for home delivery, meaning you can grab a pack with your weekly grocery order.
- Woolworths: Rival supermarket Woolworths is also still offering toilet paper for home delivery.
- Officeworks: From individual toilet paper rolls to bulk buy options, Officeworks has plenty of toilet paper options available. It also offers a free click and collect service and free delivery on orders over $55.
- Big W: If you can afford to wait a week or two, department store Big W can deliver toilet paper for a small delivery fee.
Currently, South Australian stores have not imposed buying limits on toilet paper or any other essential goods. However, this may change quickly to help curb further panic buying and make products more easily accessible.
For more information on how to prepare for a coronavirus resurgence, you can check out these guides:
- Coronavirus checklist
- Where to buy face masks in Adelaide and South Australia
- Where to buy reusable face masks
- Where to buy hand sanitiser online