How to buy Todd River Resources (TRT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Todd River Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Todd River Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Todd River Resources shares (TRT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Todd River Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $33.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Todd River Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Todd River Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Todd River Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Todd River Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Todd River Resources stock price (ASX:TRT)Use our graph to track the performance of TRT stocks over time.
Todd River Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.099|
|50-day moving average||$0.0625|
|200-day moving average||$0.0694|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Todd River Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Todd River Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-20)||3.39%|
|1 month (2021-08-27)||3.39%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-3.17%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-19.74%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||52.50%|
|2 years (2019-09-27)||103.33%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||-22.98%|
Todd River Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||86154.66%|
|Gross profit TTM||$6,693|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-40.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$33.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Todd River Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Todd River Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Todd River Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Todd River Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.099. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Todd River Resources 's is 2.0221. This would suggest that Todd River Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Todd River Resources overview
Todd River Resources Limited operates as a mineral resources company in Australia. The company explores for gold, zinc, lead, silver, copper, lithium, and other base metal deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Berkshire Valley Project located in the South West Yilgarn Craton; and interest in base metal projects covering an area of approximately 7,500 square kilometers in Northern Territory and Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2014 is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Todd River Resources
Todd River Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert