How to buy TNG (TNG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in TNG shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
TNG Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. TNG shares (TNG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. TNG has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $332,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in TNG
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for TNG . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TNG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until TNG reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of TNG . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
TNG stock price (ASX:TNG)Use our graph to track the performance of TNG stocks over time.
TNG shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.055 - $0.13|
|50-day moving average||$0.0644|
|200-day moving average||$0.0876|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy TNG stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
TNG price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||9.38%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-23.08%|
|Gross profit TTM||$149,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$90 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
TNG share dividends
We're not expecting TNG to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have TNG 's shares ever split?
TNG 's shares were split on 8 July 2008.
TNG share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, TNG 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while TNG 's is 0.4611. This would suggest that TNG 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
TNG Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in the Northern Territory and Western Australia in Australia. It explores for iron ore, vanadium, titanium, gold, nickel, and cobalt deposits. The company's flagship property is the Mount Peake vanadium-titanium-iron project located to the north-west of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory. TNG Limited was incorporated in 1970 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to TNG
TNG in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Endeavour Group (EDV) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group Limited shares from Australia.
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert