How to buy Tlou Energy (TOU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tlou Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tlou Energy Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Tlou Energy shares (TOU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tlou Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $50,059. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tlou Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tlou Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TOU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tlou Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tlou Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Tlou Energy stock price (ASX:TOU)Use our graph to track the performance of TOU stocks over time.
Tlou Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.034 - $0.096|
|50-day moving average||$0.0557|
|200-day moving average||$0.0539|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.028|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tlou Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tlou Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-10)||8.51%|
|1 month (2021-08-17)||-19.05%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||18.60%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||-37.04%|
|1 year (2020-09-17)||45.71%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||-46.88%|
|3 years (2018-09-17)||-55.65%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-70.66%|
Tlou Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$68,451|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tlou Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Tlou Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tlou Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tlou Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.034 up to $0.096. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tlou Energy 's is 2.0211. This would suggest that Tlou Energy 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Tlou Energy overview
Tlou Energy Limited, together with its subsidiaries, identifies, explores, evaluates, and develops coalbed methane (CBM) natural gas resources for gas-to-power generation in Southern Africa. It holds a mining license and 10 prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 9,300 square kilometers in the Karoo Basin, Botswana. The company owns a 100% interest in the Lesedi CBM project. It also holds 100% interests in the Mamba and Boomslang projects. Tlou Energy Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tlou Energy
Tlou Energy in the news
Companies Like Tlou Energy (ASX:TOU) Are In A Position To Invest In Growth
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert