How to buy Tlou Energy (TOU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tlou Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tlou Energy is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Tlou Energy shares (TOU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Tlou Energy has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $16.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tlou Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tlou Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TOU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tlou Energy reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tlou Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Tlou Energy stock price (ASX:TOU)Use our graph to track the performance of TOU stocks over time.
Tlou Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.028 - $0.105|
|50-day moving average||$0.0339|
|200-day moving average||$0.0444|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tlou Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tlou Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-3.23%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-14.29%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-23.08%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-37.50%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-30.23%|
|3 years (2019-06-26)||-72.73%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-74.83%|
Tlou Energy financials
|Operating margin TTM||4883.47%|
|Gross profit TTM||$50,482|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tlou Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Tlou Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tlou Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tlou Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.028 up to $0.105. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tlou Energy 's is 1.9757. This would suggest that Tlou Energy 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Tlou Energy overview
Tlou Energy Limited explores for, evaluates, and develops coalbed methane (CBM) resources in Southern Africa. The company owns 100% interests in the Lesedi CBM project, Mamba, and Boomslang projects. It also develops solar and hydrogen projects. Tlou Energy Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tlou Energy
Tlou Energy in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert