How to buy Titomic shares | A$0.67
Own Titomic shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Titomic Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Titomic shares (TTT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.67 – a decrease of 2.9% over the previous week. Titomic has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2 million.
How to buy shares in Titomic
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Titomic . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TTT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Titomic reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.67, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Titomic . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Titomic 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Titomic 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.67, which is 17.79% down on its pre-crash value of $0.815 and 44.09% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.465.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Titomic shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $916.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,116.67.
Titomic share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TTT stocks over time.
Titomic shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.67|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.465 - AUDA$1.435|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.6875|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7152|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.061|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Titomic stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Titomic price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-4.29%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-0.74%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-11.84%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-23.86%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-41.74%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-58.13%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||57.65%|
|5 years (2015-10-15)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-63.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$105.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Titomic share dividends
We're not expecting Titomic to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Titomic share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Titomic 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.465 up to $1.435. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Titomic 's is -0.2503. This would suggest that Titomic 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Titomic has bucked the trend.
Titomic Limited engages in the additive manufacturing activities in Australia. The company focuses on the development and commercialization of the Titomic Kinetic Fusion process, an additive manufacturing process that is used for the application of cold-gas dynamic spraying of titanium or titanium alloy particles onto a scaffold to produce a load bearing structure. It provides metal powders for 3D printing industry; and design and engineering, rapid prototyping, and finishing services. The company also provides research services. The company serves aviation and space, automotive, building and construction, consumer goods, defense, marine, medical and mobility, mining and energy, and oil and gas industries, as well as transportation, industrial equipment, and sporting industries. Titomic Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Mount Waverley, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert