How to buy Titanium Sands shares | A$0.043
Own Titanium Sands shares in just a few minutes.
Titanium Sands Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Titanium Sands shares (TSL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.043 – an increase of 2.38% over the previous week. Titanium Sands has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,915.
How to buy shares in Titanium Sands
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Titanium Sands . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TSL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Titanium Sands reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.043, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Titanium Sands . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Titanium Sands 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Titanium Sands 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.043, which is 2.27% down on its pre-crash value of $0.044 and 48.28% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.029.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Titanium Sands shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,193.55 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,387.10.
Titanium Sands share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TSL stocks over time.
Titanium Sands shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.043|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.016 - AUDA$0.083|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0497|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0522|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0027|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Titanium Sands stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Titanium Sands price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-23.21%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||-21.82%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||13.16%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||126.32%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||104.76%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||104.76%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Titanium Sands financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$52.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Titanium Sands share dividends
We're not expecting Titanium Sands to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Titanium Sands 's shares ever split?
Titanium Sands 's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 28 January 2018. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Titanium Sands shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Titanium Sands shares which in turn could have impacted Titanium Sands 's share price.
Titanium Sands share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Titanium Sands 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.083. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Titanium Sands 's is -0.045. This would suggest that Titanium Sands 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Titanium Sands has bucked the trend.
Titanium Sands overview
Titanium Sands Limited explores for mineral properties. It holds 100% interest in the Mannar Island heavy Mineral Sands Project that consists of 9 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 204 square kilometers. The company was formerly known as Windimurra Vanadium Limited and changed its name to Titanium Sands Limited in December 2016. The company was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert