How to buy Tigers Realm Coal shares | A$0.014
Own Tigers Realm Coal shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Tigers Realm Coal Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. Tigers Realm Coal shares (TIG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.014 – an increase of 100% over the previous week. Tigers Realm Coal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $54.3 million.
How to buy shares in Tigers Realm Coal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tigers Realm Coal . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TIG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tigers Realm Coal reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.014, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tigers Realm Coal . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Tigers Realm Coal key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tigers Realm Coal stock a buy or sell?
- Tigers Realm Coal performance over time
- Are Tigers Realm Coal shares over-valued?
- Tigers Realm Coal 's financials
- How volatile are Tigers Realm Coal shares?
- Does Tigers Realm Coal pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Tigers Realm Coal 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Tigers Realm Coal 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.014, which is 35.71% up on its pre-crash value of $0.009 and 55.56% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.009.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Tigers Realm Coal shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,555.56.
Tigers Realm Coal share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TIG stocks over time.
Tigers Realm Coal shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.014|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.032|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0079|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.008|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tigers Realm Coal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tigers Realm Coal price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||100.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||75.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||55.56%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||133.33%|
|1 year (2019-10-16)||-56.25%|
|2 years (2018-10-16)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-76.27%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||-72.00%|
Is Tigers Realm Coal under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tigers Realm Coal stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tigers Realm Coal 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tigers Realm Coal 's P/E ratio
Tigers Realm Coal 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Tigers Realm Coal shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Tigers Realm Coal 's EBITDA
Tigers Realm Coal 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $8.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tigers Realm Coal 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tigers Realm Coal financials
|Revenue TTM||$54.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-5,127,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-85.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$53.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tigers Realm Coal share dividends
We're not expecting Tigers Realm Coal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tigers Realm Coal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tigers Realm Coal 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.032. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tigers Realm Coal 's is -0.3116. This would suggest that Tigers Realm Coal 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Tigers Realm Coal has bucked the trend.
Tigers Realm Coal overview
Tigers Realm Coal Limited engages in the identification, exploration, development, mining, and sale of coal deposits in Russia and Asia. The company holds 100% interest in the Amaam North Project; and 80% interests in the Amaam Project located in the Bering Basin in the Chukotka province, Russia. It also owns and operates the Beringovsky port and coal terminal located to the north east of the Amaam North deposit. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert