How to buy Tian Poh Resources shares | A$0.05
Own Tian Poh Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Tian Poh Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Tian Poh Resources shares (TPO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.05 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $19.3 million.
How to buy shares in Tian Poh Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tian Poh Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TPO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tian Poh Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.05, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tian Poh Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Tian Poh Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Tian Poh Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.05, which is 44.44% down on its pre-crash value of $0.09 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Tian Poh Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $555.56 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $555.56.
Tian Poh Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TPO stocks over time.
Tian Poh Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.05|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.05 - AUDA$0.09|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.05|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.05|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0037|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tian Poh Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tian Poh Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-44.44%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-44.44%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-53.49%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-49.60%|
Tian Poh Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||419496.88%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||-69.16%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tian Poh Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tian Poh Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tian Poh Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tian Poh Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.09. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tian Poh Resources 's is 0.7648. This would suggest that Tian Poh Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tian Poh Resources overview
Tian Poh Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Mongolia. It focuses on the exploration of coal, copper, and gold deposits. The company owns 100% interests in 2 mining concessions, including the Nuurst thermal coal project located to the south east of Ulaanbaatar. It also has nine exploration licenses located in the mineral provinces of Southern Mongolia. The company's concessions are grouped in 5 project areas covering an area of approximately 125,000 hectares. Tian Poh Resources Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Singapore.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert