How to buy Tian An Australia shares | A$0.22
Own Tian An Australia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Tian An Australia Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. Tian An Australia shares (TIA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.22 – an increase of 12.82% over the previous week. Tian An Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million.
How to buy shares in Tian An Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tian An Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TIA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tian An Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.22, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tian An Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Tian An Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tian An Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Tian An Australia performance over time
- Tian An Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Tian An Australia shares?
- Does Tian An Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Tian An Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Tian An Australia 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Tian An Australia 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.22, which is 31.25% down on its pre-crash value of $0.32 and 10.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.2.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Tian An Australia shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $606.06 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $666.67.
Tian An Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TIA stocks over time.
Tian An Australia shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.22|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.14 - AUDA$0.45|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1711|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2201|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.17|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tian An Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tian An Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-21)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||15.79%|
|3 months (2020-07-28)||4.76%|
|6 months (2020-04-28)||-26.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-28)||-48.84%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||-63.64%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-80.70%|
|5 years (2015-10-28)||-72.50%|
Is Tian An Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tian An Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tian An Australia 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $6.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tian An Australia 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tian An Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tian An Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Tian An Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tian An Australia 's shares ever split?
Tian An Australia 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 31 March 2016. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tian An Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tian An Australia shares which in turn could have impacted Tian An Australia 's share price.
Tian An Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tian An Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.14 up to $0.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tian An Australia 's is 0.3602. This would suggest that Tian An Australia 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tian An Australia overview
Tian An Australia Limited engages in the development and sale of residential land and built-form products in Australia. Its project portfolio comprises townhouses, residential communities, residential subdivisions, and apartments, as well as mixed-use development comprising apartments, and retail and commercial floor space. The company was formerly known as PBD Developments Limited and changed its name to Tian An Australia Limited in April 2016. Tian An Australia Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Sydney, Australia. Tian An Australia Limited is a subsidiary of Oasis Star Limited.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert