How to buy Tian An Australia (TIA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tian An Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tian An Australia Limited is a real estate-development business based in Australia. Tian An Australia shares (TIA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tian An Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $806,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tian An Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tian An Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TIA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tian An Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tian An Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tian An Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tian An Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Tian An Australia performance over time
- Tian An Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Tian An Australia shares?
- Does Tian An Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Tian An Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tian An Australia stock price (ASX:TIA)Use our graph to track the performance of TIA stocks over time.
Tian An Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.39|
|50-day moving average||$0.3094|
|200-day moving average||$0.319|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.28|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tian An Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tian An Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||-4.69%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||0.305|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-1.61%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||1.67%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||79.41%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||-28.24%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||-51.59%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||-55.80%|
Is Tian An Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tian An Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tian An Australia 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $6.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tian An Australia 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tian An Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$743,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tian An Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Tian An Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tian An Australia 's shares ever split?
Tian An Australia 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 31 March 2016. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tian An Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tian An Australia shares which in turn could have impacted Tian An Australia 's share price.
Tian An Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tian An Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tian An Australia 's is 1.0325. This would suggest that Tian An Australia 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Tian An Australia overview
Tian An Australia Limited engages in the development and sale of residential land and built-form products in Australia. It has interests in developments on the east coast of Australia and developments in the Mandurah/Peel Region of Western Australia. The company offers design and planning concepts to develop residential, commercial, and tourism projects. The company was formerly known as PBD Developments Limited and changed its name to Tian An Australia Limited in April 2016. Tian An Australia Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Sydney, Australia. Tian An Australia Limited operates as a subsidiary of Oasis Star Limited.
Stocks similar to Tian An Australia
Tian An Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Austral Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Austral Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Rio Tinto’s share price sets sights on $100
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 5% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert