How to buy Tian An Australia (TIA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tian An Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tian An Australia is a real estate-development business based in Australia. Tian An Australia shares (TIA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Tian An Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tian An Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tian An Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TIA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tian An Australia reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tian An Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tian An Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tian An Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Tian An Australia performance over time
- Are Tian An Australia shares over-valued?
- Tian An Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Tian An Australia shares?
- Does Tian An Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Tian An Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tian An Australia stock price (ASX:TIA)Use our graph to track the performance of TIA stocks over time.
Tian An Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.23 - $0.33|
|50-day moving average||$0.2506|
|200-day moving average||$0.2808|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.013|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tian An Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tian An Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||0.25|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||0.25|
|3 months (2022-03-29)||0.25|
|6 months (2021-12-29)||-10.71%|
|1 year (2021-06-29)||-19.35%|
|2 years (2020-06-29)||16.28%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-40.48%|
|5 years (2017-06-28)||-75.96%|
Is Tian An Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tian An Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tian An Australia 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tian An Australia 's P/E ratio
Tian An Australia 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 19x. In other words, Tian An Australia shares trade at around 19x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA
Tian An Australia 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $6.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tian An Australia 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tian An Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$640,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.1%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tian An Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Tian An Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tian An Australia 's shares ever split?
Tian An Australia 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 1 April 2016. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tian An Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tian An Australia shares which in turn could have impacted Tian An Australia 's share price.
Tian An Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tian An Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.23 up to $0.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tian An Australia 's is 0.952. This would suggest that Tian An Australia 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tian An Australia overview
Tian An Australia Limited engages in the development and sale of residential land and built-form products in Australia. The company has interests in developments on the east coast of Australia and developments in the Mandurah/Peel Region of Western Australia. It offers design and planning concepts to develop residential, commercial, and tourism projects. The company was formerly known as PBD Developments Limited and changed its name to Tian An Australia Limited in April 2016. The company was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Sydney, Australia. Tian An Australia Limited is a subsidiary of Oasis Star Limited.
Stocks similar to Tian An Australia
Tian An Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert