How to buy Theta Gold Mines (TGM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Theta Gold Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Theta Gold Mines Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Theta Gold Mines shares (TGM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Theta Gold Mines has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $110.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Theta Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Theta Gold Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TGM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Theta Gold Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Theta Gold Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Theta Gold Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Theta Gold Mines stock a buy or sell?
- Theta Gold Mines performance over time
- Theta Gold Mines 's financials
- How volatile are Theta Gold Mines shares?
- Does Theta Gold Mines pay a dividend?
- Have Theta Gold Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Theta Gold Mines stock price (ASX:TGM)Use our graph to track the performance of TGM stocks over time.
Theta Gold Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.4|
|50-day moving average||$0.2201|
|200-day moving average||$0.2685|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.016|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Theta Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Theta Gold Mines price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-10.64%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-19.23%|
|3 years (2018-07-27)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Theta Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-72.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$110.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Theta Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Theta Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Theta Gold Mines 's shares ever split?
Theta Gold Mines 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Theta Gold Mines shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Theta Gold Mines shares which in turn could have impacted Theta Gold Mines 's share price.
Theta Gold Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Theta Gold Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.4. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Theta Gold Mines 's is -0.2291. This would suggest that Theta Gold Mines 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Theta Gold Mines has bucked the trend.
Theta Gold Mines overview
Theta Gold Mines Limited operates as a gold exploration and development company in South Africa. Its principal property is the Theta project located near the town of Pilgrim's Rest in Mpumalanga Province. The company was formerly known as Stonewall Resources Limited and changed its name to Theta Gold Mines Limited in December 2018. Theta Gold Mines Limited was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Theta Gold Mines
Theta Gold Mines in the news
TGMGF: Theta Gold Mines Completes Gravity Survey of Existing Tailings Dam and the Area of its Planned Extension
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert