Where to buy a thermometer online in Australia
Stop guessing your body temperature and use a thermometer instead. This is where you can buy one online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Due to recent events, many stores are experiencing a shortage of certain products. Be aware that many retailers may currently be out of stock or charging above-average prices.
It's also important to be aware that stockpiling items isn't actually necessary right now and that over-buying can leave others vulnerable.
Want to keep you and your family in check? It's good to have a thermometer handy at home, especially if a fever erupts in the middle of the night.
A thermometer can measure and detect changes in your body temperature – a normal body temperature is around 37°C.
We've gathered a list of the top online retailers that will ship a thermometer straight to your door.
Rapid Medical Supplies focuses on finding the best and highest quality products. All of their medical products, including thermometers, are hand picked to make sure you are getting the best in protection and safety.
- Fast shiping.
- Secure checkout.
- Afterpay available.
Online marketplace eBay makes comparing prices on similar products easy. It also allows you to shop by guaranteed delivery date, so you can get the products you really need faster.
- Free shipping on millions of eligible items with eBay Plus.
- Huge range of products on offer.
- New products added daily.
No matter what you're looking for, Amazon can supply it for you. You'll be sure to find all kinds of thermometers here, at the most competitive prices.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items.
- Bulk buy items and save cash.
- It's unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here.
If you're looking to save big, you need to check out Catch. The daily offers are hard to resist – and you'll definitely find what you're looking for here.
- Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee.
- Try out Club Catch free for 30 days.
- Express delivery options are available.
If you're looking to shop and save, you need to check out Chemist Warehouse. It's filled with discounted goods, so you'll be sure to score a great deal on a thermometer.
- Free delivery is available on orders over $50.
- Afterpay is available.
- There are plenty of deals and discounts available here.
Pharmacy Online has everything you need when it comes to healthcare items. Take your pick from the digital thermometers, or even a smart scanner.
- Free shipping is available on orders over $99.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive deals, discounts and promotions.
- Afterpay and Zip Pay are available.
While you're doing your weekly shop at Coles, don't forget to grab a thermometer. You'll never know when you need it!
- Free delivery is available when you spend over $150.
- Click and collect is available when you shop before 11am.
- Need assistance? You can live chat with the customer service team.
Woolworths is one of Australia's favourite supermarkets for a reason. Browse through all the kinds of thermometers available here and put your family first.
- Delivery service is available 7 days a week.
- Woolworths offers free delivery on your first online shop.
- Get your order in before 6pm for next-day delivery.
Now is the time to be taking care of your family. Keep their fever in check with all the different types of thermometers available at Priceline.
- Free shipping is available on orders over $50.
- Join the Sister Club for free and receive tons of benefits.
- Click and collect is available at certain stores, only when you shop before 11am.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee.
- Chemist Warehouse: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Pharmacy Online: Free shipping on orders over $99
- Priceline: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Coles: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Woolworths: Free shipping on orders over $300
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 56% off Google Pixel 2, PlayStation 5 limited stock, 35% off Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
8 best trending designer handbags of 2022
The top 8 trending handbag and purse styles from Dior, Balenciaga and Prada and where to shop them online in 2022.
Add To Cart ft. The Broke Generation
Sal and Al grill Emma Edwards (aka The Broke Generation) on her beauty bag ride or dies, the animal print number she'll never throw out and her top tier shopping hacks.
Lizzo is launching her very own size-inclusive shapewear brand, Yitty
We're afraid Yitty won't have you looking like a snack at all, but in fact, a whole damn meal.
10 best Afterpay Day beauty sales to shop right now
Make room in your beauty bag because there's up to 30% off beauty from Sephora, Adore Beauty and more right now.
Where to buy DNA tests in Australia 2022
Explore a list of reliable retailers that offer DNA testing options to help you learn more about your family’s heritage.
Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
This new 3-in-1 serum is the holy trinity of hydration.
Where to shop Euphoria star Maude Apatow’s beauty routine
Every product the Euphoria actress uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets video, plus some affordable dupes.
Galentine’s Day gift ideas for under $100
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and no matter your relationship status, it's always a good idea to spoil your gal pals.
The wardrobe essentials you need to achieve the European summer look
Looking to switch up your look this season? We're taking major inspo from our European summer Pinterest boards, and of course, Matilda Djerf.
Ask an Expert