How to buy thedocyard shares
Own thedocyard shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
thedocyard Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. thedocyard shares (TDY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. thedocyard has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $670,610.
How to buy shares in thedocyard
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for thedocyard . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TDY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until thedocyard reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of thedocyard . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
thedocyard share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TDY stocks over time.
thedocyard shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.8 - $2.4|
|50-day moving average||$1.3639|
|200-day moving average||$1.7888|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0398|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy thedocyard stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$425,223|
|Return on assets TTM||-121.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
thedocyard share dividends
We're not expecting thedocyard to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have thedocyard 's shares ever split?
thedocyard 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 29 November 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your thedocyard shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for thedocyard shares which in turn could have impacted thedocyard 's share price.
thedocyard Limited (ASX:TDY) designs and provides a data room for mergers and acquisitions for analysts, advisors, and sellers. It serves industries, such as consumer and retail, financial institutions, healthcare, industrials, infrastructure, metals and mining, oil and gas, real estate, technology, and media and telcos. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy thedocyard shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert