How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in The Lottery Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Lottery Corporation is a gambling business based in Australia. The Lottery Corporation shares (TLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. The Lottery Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.4 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in The Lottery Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for The Lottery Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until The Lottery Corporation reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of The Lottery Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
The Lottery Corporation stock price (ASX:TLC)Use our graph to track the performance of TLC stocks over time.
The Lottery Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$4.35 - $4.89|
|50-day moving average||$4.6208|
|200-day moving average||$4.6208|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy The Lottery Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
The Lottery Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||0.44%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-5.42%|
Is The Lottery Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing The Lottery Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of The Lottery Corporation's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
The Lottery Corporation's EBITDA
The Lottery Corporation's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $658 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a The Lottery Corporation's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
The Lottery Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.4 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||17.16%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 billion|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
The Lottery Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting The Lottery Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
The Lottery Corporation overview
The Lottery Corporation Limited engages in lottery and keno businesses in Australia. It operates under the The Lott and Keno brand names. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Brisbane, Australia. The Lottery Corporation Limited(ASX:TLC) operates independently of Tabcorp Holdings Limited as of May 23, 2022.
Stocks similar to The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
Ask an Expert