The Lottery Corporation is a gambling business based in Australia. The Lottery Corporation shares (TLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. The Lottery Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.4 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in The Lottery Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for The Lottery Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until The Lottery Corporation reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of The Lottery Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
The Lottery Corporation stock price (ASX:TLC)Use our graph to track the performance of TLC stocks over time.
The Lottery Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$4.23 - $4.89|
|50-day moving average||$4.5735|
|200-day moving average||$4.5735|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy The Lottery Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
The Lottery Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-30)||-0.22%|
|1 month (2023-11-08)||4.59|
|3 months (2023-09-08)||-4.97%|
|6 months (2023-06-08)||-7.09%|
|1 year (2022-12-08)||-2.55%|
Is The Lottery Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing The Lottery Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of The Lottery Corporation's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
The Lottery Corporation's EBITDA
The Lottery Corporation's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $658 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a The Lottery Corporation's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure stock profitability.
The Lottery Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.4 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||17.16%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 billion|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.8 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
The Lottery Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting The Lottery Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
The Lottery Corporation overview
The Lottery Corporation Limited engages in lottery and keno businesses in Australia. It operates under the The Lott and Keno brand names. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Brisbane, Australia. The Lottery Corporation Limited(ASX:TLC) operates independently of Tabcorp Holdings Limited as of May 23, 2022.
Stocks similar to The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert