How to buy The Agency Group Australia (AU1) shares
Learn how to easily invest in The Agency Group Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Agency Group Australia is a real estate services business based in Australia. The Agency Group Australia shares (AU1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. The Agency Group Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in The Agency Group Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for The Agency Group Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AU1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until The Agency Group Australia reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of The Agency Group Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- The Agency Group Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is The Agency Group Australia stock a buy or sell?
- The Agency Group Australia performance over time
- The Agency Group Australia's financials
- How volatile are The Agency Group Australia shares?
- Does The Agency Group Australia pay a dividend?
- Have The Agency Group Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
The Agency Group Australia stock price (ASX:AU1)Use our graph to track the performance of AU1 stocks over time.
The Agency Group Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.037 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0424|
|200-day moving average||$0.0471|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy The Agency Group Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
The Agency Group Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||2.56%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-2.44%|
|3 months (2022-04-05)||-14.89%|
|6 months (2022-01-05)||-14.89%|
|1 year (2021-07-05)||-20.00%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||8.11%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||-46.09%|
|5 years (2017-07-03)||-85.00%|
Is The Agency Group Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing The Agency Group Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of The Agency Group Australia's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
The Agency Group Australia's EBITDA
The Agency Group Australia's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a The Agency Group Australia's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
The Agency Group Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$64.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$58.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
The Agency Group Australia share dividends
We're not expecting The Agency Group Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have The Agency Group Australia's shares ever split?
The Agency Group Australia's shares were split on a 16:10 basis on 17 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 16 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your The Agency Group Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 37.5% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for The Agency Group Australia shares which in turn could have impacted The Agency Group Australia's share price.
The Agency Group Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, The Agency Group Australia's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.037 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while The Agency Group Australia's is 0.6823. This would suggest that The Agency Group Australia's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
The Agency Group Australia overview
The Agency Group Australia Limited engages in the real estate business in Australia. It offers residential and commercial property management, real estate agency, and related services. The company also provides commercial sales and leasing, mortgage financing, financial planning, and settlement services. It offers its services under The Agency and Sell Lease Property (SLP) brand names. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to The Agency Group Australia
The Agency Group Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert