How to buy THC Global Group shares
If you want to buy THC Global Group shares, this is what you need to know.
THC Global Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of THC Global Group shares over time.
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
How to buy shares in THC Global Group
- Choose a share trading platform. If you’re a beginner, our table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. You’ll need your ID, bank details and tax file number.
- Confirm your payment details. You’ll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Find the shares you want to buy. Search the platform and buy your shares. It's that simple.
Compare trading platforms
THC Global Group overview
THC Global Group Ltd, formerly The Hydroponics Company Limited, is an Australia-based company, which is engaged in the business of cannabis. The Company is engaged in the development and delivery of medicinal cannabis. The Company also manufactures and distributors of hydroponics equipment, materials and nutrients. The Company is also engaged in hydroponic greenhouse design and construction. The Company also offers various products, such as Payload Extraction Bags; DigiLume Lighting; Quick Flips Relays; Spin Pro Trimmers; Wind King Fan; Nanolux Ceramic Metal Halide; Elemental Controls, and The Rack Drying System. Its Quick Flips are a patent pending lighting relay. The interlocking modular design allows the user to build custom flip boards in any combination. Its Spin Pro Trimmers is used for the removal of protruding leaves and roots, for the preparation of plants for essential oils. Its Elemental Controls provide premium temperature control for commercial hydroponic systems.
Ask an Expert