How to buy Epsilon Healthcare shares
Own Epsilon Healthcare shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Epsilon Healthcare Limited is a farm & heavy construction machinery business based in Australia. Epsilon Healthcare shares (THC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Epsilon Healthcare has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.1 million.
How to buy shares in Epsilon Healthcare
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Epsilon Healthcare. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: THC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Epsilon Healthcare reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Epsilon Healthcare. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Epsilon Healthcare share priceUse our graph to track the performance of THC stocks over time.
Epsilon Healthcare shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.195 - $0.445|
|50-day moving average||$0.241|
|200-day moving average||$0.243|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.088|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Epsilon Healthcare stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Epsilon Healthcare financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$967,090|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-43.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$43.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Epsilon Healthcare share dividends
We're not expecting Epsilon Healthcare to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Epsilon Healthcare share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Epsilon Healthcare's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.195 up to $0.445. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Epsilon Healthcare's is 1.354. This would suggest that Epsilon Healthcare's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Epsilon Healthcare overview
THC Global Group Limited provides medicinal cannabis products to patients in Australia and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacture and Distribution of Hydroponics Equipment, Materials and Nutrients; and Development and Delivery of Medicinal Cannabis. Its hydroponics products include lighting and power supplies, lighting relays and climate controls, ventilation and trimming products, extraction bags, plant rotation systems, eyewear, nutrients and accessories, etc. THC Global Group Limited has a strategic alliance with BOL Pharma-Israel; strategic partnership with Ascent Industries Corp?Canada, Sinapse and Pharma programs, and Anspec; distribution agreement with Endoca-Europe; and partnership with Medicinal Cannabis Industry Australia. The company was formerly known as The Hydroponics Company Limited and changed its name to THC Global Group Limited in November 2018. THC Global Group Limited was founded in 2016 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Zebit shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
How to buy CleanSpace shares
Steps to owning and managing CleanSpace shares.
How to buy Benz Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Benz Mining shares.
How to buy Top Shelf International shares
Steps to owning and managing Top Shelf International shares.
How to buy Stride shares
Steps to owning and managing K12 Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy 2U shares
Steps to owning and managing 2U Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy Chegg shares
Steps to owning and managing Chegg Inc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert