How to buy Terrain Minerals shares
Own Terrain Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Terrain Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Terrain Minerals shares (TMX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Terrain Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $55,413. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Terrain Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Terrain Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TMX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Terrain Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Terrain Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Terrain Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Terrain Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Terrain Minerals performance over time
- Are Terrain Minerals shares over-valued?
- Terrain Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Terrain Minerals shares?
- Does Terrain Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Terrain Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Terrain Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TMX stocks over time.
Terrain Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.019|
|50-day moving average||$0.0106|
|200-day moving average||$0.0107|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Terrain Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Terrain Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-17)||0.01|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2021-03-24)||-9.09%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||0.01|
|1 year (2020-06-24)||66.67%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||42.86%|
Is Terrain Minerals under- or over-valued?
Valuing Terrain Minerals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Terrain Minerals 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Terrain Minerals 's P/E ratio
Terrain Minerals 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Terrain Minerals shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Terrain Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$44,249|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||64%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Terrain Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Terrain Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Terrain Minerals 's shares ever split?
Terrain Minerals 's shares were split on 17 May 2009.
Terrain Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Terrain Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.019. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Terrain Minerals 's is 1.1819. This would suggest that Terrain Minerals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Terrain Minerals overview
Terrain Minerals Limited engages in the exploration of gold, base and energy metals, and other mineral resources in Australia. The company owns a 100% interests in the Wild Viper Gold Exploration Project located in the Goldfields Highway. It also holds interests in the Smokebush Gold Exploration Project located in the Paynes Find within the Yalgoo Mineral Field. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals: 58% off Sony + heaps more
Top headphone offers include 58% off Sony, 54% off Sennheiser and 45% off Bose.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals, $270 off Sunbeam coffee machines, $70 off Xbox Series S.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Ask an Expert