How to buy Tempo Australia shares
Own Tempo Australia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tempo Australia Limited is an electrical equipment & parts business based in Australia. Tempo Australia shares (TPP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Tempo Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $54.5 million.
How to buy shares in Tempo Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tempo Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TPP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tempo Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tempo Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tempo Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tempo Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Tempo Australia performance over time
- Are Tempo Australia shares over-valued?
- Tempo Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Tempo Australia shares?
- Does Tempo Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Tempo Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tempo Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TPP stocks over time.
Tempo Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.08|
|50-day moving average||$0.0698|
|200-day moving average||$0.0598|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.104|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tempo Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Tempo Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tempo Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tempo Australia 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tempo Australia 's P/E ratio
Tempo Australia 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 75x. In other words, Tempo Australia shares trade at around 75x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Tempo Australia 's EBITDA
Tempo Australia 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.3 million (£729,557).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tempo Australia 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tempo Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$54.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.8%|
|Gross profit TTM||$42.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tempo Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Tempo Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tempo Australia 's shares ever split?
Tempo Australia 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 June 2012. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tempo Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tempo Australia shares which in turn could have impacted Tempo Australia 's share price.
Tempo Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tempo Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.08. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tempo Australia 's is 0.8872. This would suggest that Tempo Australia 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tempo Australia overview
Tempo Australia Limited provides construction, maintenance, and asset management services to the telecommunications, infrastructure, resources, power, industrial, and commercial sectors in Australia. The company offers shutdown services; preventative maintenance services, such as switchboard inspections, thermographic scanning, generator servicing, lightning protection, power factor correction, and UPS maintenance; and compliance services, including RCR testing, emergency exit lighting, appliance test and tagging, failure point analysis, auditing, and certification. It also provides planned and reactive maintenance services comprising emergency breakdown, lighting repairs, automation, minor works/small projects, CTV/MATV, and data and communication; and project services to manage electrical, instrumentation, and communication projects. The company was formerly known as Fermiscan Holdings Limited and changed its name to Tempo Australia Limited in June 2012. Tempo Australia Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to buy Tempo Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert