How to buy Tempo Australia (TPP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tempo Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tempo Australia is an electrical equipment & parts business based in Australia. Tempo Australia shares (TPP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Tempo Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tempo Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tempo Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TPP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tempo Australia reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tempo Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tempo Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tempo Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Tempo Australia performance over time
- Tempo Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Tempo Australia shares?
- Does Tempo Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Tempo Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tempo Australia stock price (ASX:TPP)Use our graph to track the performance of TPP stocks over time.
Tempo Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.09|
|50-day moving average||$0.0695|
|200-day moving average||$0.0744|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tempo Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tempo Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||-17.78%|
|1 month (2022-06-02)||-47.14%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-51.95%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-56.47%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-43.08%|
|2 years (2020-07-02)||-9.76%|
|3 years (2019-07-02)||-30.58%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||-78.16%|
Tempo Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$15 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$11.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-53.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tempo Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Tempo Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tempo Australia 's shares ever split?
Tempo Australia 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 June 2012. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tempo Australia shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tempo Australia shares which in turn could have impacted Tempo Australia 's share price.
Tempo Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tempo Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.09. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tempo Australia 's is 0.5222. This would suggest that Tempo Australia 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tempo Australia overview
Tempo Australia Limited provides construction, maintenance, and asset management services to the telecommunications, infrastructure, resources, power, renewable energy, industrial, and commercial sectors in Australia. It operates through Asset Maintenance and Service; and Construction & Electrical Project Work segments. The company offers shutdown services; preventative maintenance services, such as switchboard inspections, thermographic scanning, generator servicing, lightning protection, power factor correction, and UPS maintenance; and compliance services, including RCR testing, emergency exit lighting, appliance test and tagging, failure point analysis, auditing, and certification. It also provides planned and reactive maintenance services comprising emergency breakdown, lighting repairs, automation, minor works/small projects, CTV/MATV, and data and communication; and project services to manage electrical, instrumentation, and communication projects. The company was formerly known as Fermiscan Holdings Limited and changed its name to Tempo Australia Limited in June 2012. Tempo Australia Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tempo Australia
Tempo Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert