How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals (TLX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Telix Pharmaceuticals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Telix Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Telix Pharmaceuticals shares (TLX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Telix Pharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Telix Pharmaceuticals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Telix Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Telix Pharmaceuticals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Telix Pharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals performance over time
- Telix Pharmaceuticals 's financials
- How volatile are Telix Pharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Telix Pharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Telix Pharmaceuticals stock price (ASX:TLX)Use our graph to track the performance of TLX stocks over time.
Telix Pharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.55 - $8.82|
|50-day moving average||$4.3016|
|200-day moving average||$5.9856|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.285|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Telix Pharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-03)||-1.47%|
|1 month (2022-05-11)||1.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-11)||-17.59%|
|6 months (2021-12-10)||-49.44%|
|1 year (2021-06-11)||-19.40%|
|2 years (2020-06-11)||207.63%|
|3 years (2019-06-11)||315.46%|
Telix Pharmaceuticals financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-198.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Telix Pharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Telix Pharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Telix Pharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.55 up to $8.82. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Telix Pharmaceuticals 's is 2.2793. This would suggest that Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Telix Pharmaceuticals overview
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited, a radiopharmaceutical company, develops molecularly targeted radiation (MTR) products for cancer and rare diseases in Australia, Belgium, Japan, Switzerland, and the United States. The company focuses on developing diagnostic and therapeutic products using MTR. Its lead products include TLX591-CDx for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; TLX66-CDx to treat bone marrow conditioning and rare diseases; TLX250, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX250-CDx that is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX591, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; TLX101 that is in Phase I/II clinical trials and TLX101-CDx for the diagnosis and treatment of glioblastoma (brain cancer); and TLX66, which is in Phase I/IIa clinical trials for the treatment of bone marrow conditioning and rare diseases. The company also develops TLX592, a prostate cancer therapy candidate for targeted alpha therapy; TLX591-Sx, a positron emission tomography (PET) tracer that delivers PET and fluorescent (optical) imaging; and TLX599-CDx, an investigational prostate cancer imaging agent that uses single photon emission computed tomography. It has a strategic license and commercial partnership with China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited for developing a portfolio of MTR products; scientific and clinical research collaboration with Mauna Kea Technologies; and strategic collaboration agreement with Lightpoint Medical, Ltd. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in North Melbourne, Australia.
Telix Pharmaceuticals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Bayrock Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Bayrock Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Critical Minerals Group IPO
Everything we know about the Critical Minerals Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Cluey (CLU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Cluey shares.
How to buy Koba Resources (KOB) shares
Steps to owning and managing Koba Resources shares.
How to buy Rincon Resources (RCR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Rincon Resource shares.
How to buy Payright (PYR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Payright shares.
How to invest in the Iltani Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Iltani Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Bloom Impact Investing app review
Bloom Impact Investing offers exclusively climate impact investing, with direct climate action being the goal.
How to buy Kingfisher Mining (KFM) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kingfisher Mining shares.
Ask an Expert