How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | A$1.76
Own Telix Pharmaceuticals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Telix Pharmaceuticals shares (TLX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.76 – a decrease of 0.56% over the previous week. Telix Pharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.3 million.
How to buy shares in Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Telix Pharmaceuticals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Telix Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.76, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Telix Pharmaceuticals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Telix Pharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals performance over time
- Telix Pharmaceuticals 's financials
- How volatile are Telix Pharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Telix Pharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Telix Pharmaceuticals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Telix Pharmaceuticals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $1.76, which is 9.09% up on its pre-crash value of $1.6 and 133.11% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.755.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Telix Pharmaceuticals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $536.91 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,181.21.
Telix Pharmaceuticals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TLX stocks over time.
Telix Pharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.76|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.755 - AUDA$1.95|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.7701|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.4539|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.089|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Telix Pharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||-2.22%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||0.57%|
|3 months (2020-07-22)||35.38%|
|6 months (2020-04-22)||58.56%|
|1 year (2019-10-22)||11.39%|
|2 years (2018-10-22)||89.25%|
|3 years (2017-10-18)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-18)||N/A|
Telix Pharmaceuticals financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$942,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-34.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||-73.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$431.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Telix Pharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Telix Pharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Telix Pharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.755 up to $1.95. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Telix Pharmaceuticals 's is 1.0745. This would suggest that Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Telix Pharmaceuticals overview
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited, an oncology company, develops molecularly targeted radiation products for unmet needs in cancer care in Australia. Its lead products include TLX250, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX250-CDx that is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX591, which is in pre-Phase 3 development for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; TLX591-CDx that is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; and TLX101, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of glioblastoma (brain cancer). The company has a development collaboration agreement with ARTMS Products Inc. for the manufacture of its prostate cancer imaging product TLX591-CDx (68Ga-PSMA-11 injection) for the imaging of prostate cancer with Positron Emission Tomography (PET). Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited has strategic collaboration with RefleXion Medical for the treatment of high-risk cancers. Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in North Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $13.93
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert