How to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals (TLX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Telix Pharmaceuticals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Telix Pharmaceuticals shares (TLX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Telix Pharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Telix Pharmaceuticals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Telix Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Telix Pharmaceuticals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Telix Pharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Telix Pharmaceuticals performance over time
- Telix Pharmaceuticals 's financials
- How volatile are Telix Pharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Telix Pharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Telix Pharmaceuticals stock price (ASX:TLX)Use our graph to track the performance of TLX stocks over time.
Telix Pharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.245 - $6.65|
|50-day moving average||$5.5474|
|200-day moving average||$4.4983|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.089|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Telix Pharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Telix Pharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||-15.70%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||18.83%|
Telix Pharmaceuticals financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||-60.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.6 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Telix Pharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Telix Pharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Telix Pharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.245 up to $6.65. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Telix Pharmaceuticals 's is 2.3762. This would suggest that Telix Pharmaceuticals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Telix Pharmaceuticals overview
Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited, a radiopharmaceutical company, develops molecularly targeted radiation products for unmet needs in cancer care in Australia, Belgium, Japan, and the United States. The company focuses on developing diagnostic and therapeutic products using molecularly targeted radiation (MTR). Its lead products include TLX250, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX250-CDx that is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) cancer; TLX591, which is in pre-Phase 3 development for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; TLX591-CDx that is in Phase III clinical trials for the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; and TLX101, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of glioblastoma (brain cancer). The company has a strategic collaboration with RefleXion Medical for the treatment of high-risk cancers; a strategic license and commercial partnership with China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited for developing a portfolio of MTR products; and scientific and clinical research collaboration with Mauna Kea Technologies. In addition, it has a collaboration with Kanazawa University to commence a Phase I trial of prostate cancer imaging product TLX591-CDxin Japan. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in North Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Telix Pharmaceuticals
Telix Pharmaceuticals in the news
First Patient Dosed in CUPID Study of Telix’s Targeted Alpha Therapy Candidate for Prostate Cancer
Ms. Helen Hovenga Joins Telix as Chief People Officer
Kyahn Williamson Joins Telix to Lead Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert