How to buy Technology Metals Australia (TMT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Technology Metals Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Technology Metals Australia Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Technology Metals Australia shares (TMT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Technology Metals Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $36,246. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Technology Metals Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Technology Metals Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TMT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Technology Metals Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Technology Metals Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Technology Metals Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Technology Metals Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Technology Metals Australia performance over time
- Technology Metals Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Technology Metals Australia shares?
- Does Technology Metals Australia pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Technology Metals Australia stock price (ASX:TMT)Use our graph to track the performance of TMT stocks over time.
Technology Metals Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.29 - $0.48|
|50-day moving average||$0.3742|
|200-day moving average||$0.359|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Technology Metals Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Technology Metals Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-1.45%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-9.33%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-10.53%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-1.45%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-9.33%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||151.85%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-17.07%|
Technology Metals Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$36,246|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$63.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Technology Metals Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Technology Metals Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Technology Metals Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Technology Metals Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.29 up to $0.48. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Technology Metals Australia 's is 1.4837. This would suggest that Technology Metals Australia 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Technology Metals Australia overview
Technology Metals Australia Limited engages in identifying and exploring mineral projects in Australia. Its flagship project is the Gabanintha Vanadium Project located in the mid-west region of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Technology Metals Australia
Technology Metals Australia in the news
Technology Metals Australia : Notification regarding unquoted securities - TMT
110% INCREASE TO YARRABUBBA INDICATED MINERAL RESOURCE
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Cyber Weekend Christmas shopping deals for kids and teens: Get 60% off
Black Friday's best Christmas shopping deals for kids include Lego for 40% off, 38% off Beyblade, LEGO bargains galore and big Bluey discounts
7 steps to building your passive income
Setting a goal of making $200k per year passive income may seem all but unattainable, but investing experts Scott & Mina O'Neill say it's possible.
A-League fans! Here are 10 (more) reasons to get Paramount Plus
Come for the football, stay for the quality original TV.
Ethereum price gains 10% in a week – here’s why that could continue
In spite of the recent crash which saw nearly AU $400 billion being wiped out from the market, ETH has been able to register monthly gains of over 6%.
Crypto markets dive, but Bitcoin price remains resilient – here’s why that could change
Over the course of the last 14-days, Bitcoin has registered losses of over 16%.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
50 best Black Friday deals: Tech, games, beauty, fashion and more
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available in Australia right now, including tech favourites, games, toys, beauty, homewares and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
The Best Black Friday tech deals in Australia
Black Friday has landed, which means its time to get a deal on some fancy tech, from phones and headphones to laptops and cameras.
Ask an Expert