How to buy Technology Metals Australia shares
Own Technology Metals Australia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Technology Metals Australia Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Technology Metals Australia shares (TMT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Technology Metals Australia has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $58.3 million.
How to buy shares in Technology Metals Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Technology Metals Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TMT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Technology Metals Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.39, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Technology Metals Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Technology Metals Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Technology Metals Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Technology Metals Australia performance over time
- Are Technology Metals Australia shares over-valued?
- Technology Metals Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Technology Metals Australia shares?
- Does Technology Metals Australia pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Technology Metals Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TMT stocks over time.
Technology Metals Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.059 - $0.48|
|50-day moving average||$0.3438|
|200-day moving average||$0.2854|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Technology Metals Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Technology Metals Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-20)||6.85%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||21.88%|
|3 months (2020-10-27)||8.33%|
|6 months (2020-07-27)||122.86%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||200.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||21.88%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||32.20%|
|5 years (2016-01-24)||N/A|
Is Technology Metals Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Technology Metals Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Technology Metals Australia 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Technology Metals Australia 's P/E ratio
Technology Metals Australia 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 30x. In other words, Technology Metals Australia shares trade at around 30x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Technology Metals Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$22,133|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$58.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Technology Metals Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Technology Metals Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Technology Metals Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Technology Metals Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.059 up to $0.48. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Technology Metals Australia 's is 1.5423. This would suggest that Technology Metals Australia 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Technology Metals Australia overview
Technology Metals Australia Limited engages in identifying and exploring mineral projects in Australia. The company primarily owns 100% interests in the Gabanintha Vanadium project located in the mid-west region of Western Australia. Technology Metals Australia Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Technology Metals Australia units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert