How to buy Teaminvest Private Group (TIP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Teaminvest Private Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Teaminvest Private Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Teaminvest Private Group shares (TIP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Teaminvest Private Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $94.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Teaminvest Private Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Teaminvest Private Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TIP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Teaminvest Private Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Teaminvest Private Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Teaminvest Private Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Teaminvest Private Group stock a buy or sell?
- Teaminvest Private Group performance over time
- Are Teaminvest Private Group shares over-valued?
- Teaminvest Private Group 's financials
- How volatile are Teaminvest Private Group shares?
- Does Teaminvest Private Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Teaminvest Private Group stock price (ASX:TIP)Use our graph to track the performance of TIP stocks over time.
Teaminvest Private Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.535 - $0.795|
|50-day moving average||$0.5691|
|200-day moving average||$0.6015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.044|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Teaminvest Private Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Teaminvest Private Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||-0.88%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-4.27%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||-9.68%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-12.50%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||-29.56%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||-31.71%|
Is Teaminvest Private Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Teaminvest Private Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Teaminvest Private Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Teaminvest Private Group 's P/E ratio
Teaminvest Private Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, Teaminvest Private Group shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Teaminvest Private Group 's EBITDA
Teaminvest Private Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $5 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Teaminvest Private Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Teaminvest Private Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$94.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||3.95%|
|Gross profit TTM||$54.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$73.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Teaminvest Private Group share dividends
We're not expecting Teaminvest Private Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Teaminvest Private Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Teaminvest Private Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.535 up to $0.795. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Teaminvest Private Group 's is 0.8102. This would suggest that Teaminvest Private Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Teaminvest Private Group overview
Teaminvest Private Group Limited is a private equity firm specializing in equity and debt investments in small medium enterprises. The firm seeks to invest in companies based in Australia. It seeks to invest in companies having annual revenue greater then AUD 2.5 million ( $1.72 million) per annum. Teaminvest Private Group Limited was founded in 2012 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Teaminvest Private Group
Teaminvest Private Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
A guide to stock brokers in Perth
If you're looking to buy shares from Perth, there are a few options available to you.
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
Ask an Expert