How to buy TBG Diagnostics shares
Own TBG Diagnostics shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
TBG Diagnostics Limited is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. TBG Diagnostics shares (TDL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. TBG Diagnostics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million..
How to buy shares in TBG Diagnostics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for TBG Diagnostics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TDL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until TBG Diagnostics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.27, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of TBG Diagnostics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- TBG Diagnostics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is TBG Diagnostics stock a buy or sell?
- TBG Diagnostics performance over time
- Are TBG Diagnostics shares over-valued?
- TBG Diagnostics 's financials
- How volatile are TBG Diagnostics shares?
- Does TBG Diagnostics pay a dividend?
- Have TBG Diagnostics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
TBG Diagnostics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TDL stocks over time.
TBG Diagnostics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.018 - $0.3|
|50-day moving average||$0.27|
|200-day moving average||$0.27|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy TBG Diagnostics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
TBG Diagnostics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||743.75%|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||321.88%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is TBG Diagnostics under- or over-valued?
Valuing TBG Diagnostics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of TBG Diagnostics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
TBG Diagnostics 's P/E ratio
TBG Diagnostics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 68x. In other words, TBG Diagnostics shares trade at around 68x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
TBG Diagnostics financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||-69.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$58.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
TBG Diagnostics share dividends
We're not expecting TBG Diagnostics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have TBG Diagnostics 's shares ever split?
TBG Diagnostics 's shares were split on 15 May 2007. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your TBG Diagnostics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for TBG Diagnostics shares which in turn could have impacted TBG Diagnostics 's share price.
TBG Diagnostics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, TBG Diagnostics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.018 up to $0.3. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while TBG Diagnostics 's is -15.9028. This would suggest that TBG Diagnostics 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, TBG Diagnostics has bucked the trend.
TBG Diagnostics overview
TBG Diagnostics Limited, a molecular diagnostics company, develops, manufactures, and markets molecular diagnostics kits, instruments, and services in Taiwan and China. It provides ExProbe HLA and HPA kits for human leukocyte antigen (HLA) and human platelet antigens (HPA) allele genotyping, which uses real time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques with sequence specific primers and probes; Morgan SSP HLA kits for determining HLA alleles using PCR techniques with sequence specific primers; HLAssure SBT HLA Kits for transplantation donor selection; and AccuType SBT analysis software to analyze sequences from all ab1 based files. The company also offers Morgan SSPal HLA Typing Analysis Software, a gel result interpretation software; HLA typing services that offer low to high resolution using PCR fragment analysis (SSP) and DNA sequencing (SBT); QPCR Q6000, a six-channel real time PCR instrument; QzNGS NGS that provides high resolution HLA genotyping; and COVID-19 testing kits. It serves clinical labs, blood centers, and bone marrow registry labs. The company was formerly known as Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited and changed its name to TBG Diagnostics Limited in December 2015. TBG Diagnostics Limited was incorporated in 1989 is based in Greenslopes, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy TBG Diagnostics units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert