How to buy Taruga Minerals (TAR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Taruga Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Taruga Minerals is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Taruga Minerals shares (TAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Taruga Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,687. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Taruga Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Taruga Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Taruga Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Taruga Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Taruga Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Taruga Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Taruga Minerals performance over time
- Taruga Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Taruga Minerals shares?
- Does Taruga Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Taruga Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Taruga Minerals stock price (ASX:TAR)Use our graph to track the performance of TAR stocks over time.
Taruga Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.0412|
|200-day moving average||$0.0541|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Taruga Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Taruga Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-8.33%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||12.82%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-4.35%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-8.33%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-12.00%|
|2 years (2020-01-22)||238.46%|
|3 years (2019-01-22)||-25.42%|
Taruga Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6,687|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Taruga Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Taruga Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Taruga Minerals 's shares ever split?
Taruga Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 16 July 2015. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Taruga Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Taruga Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Taruga Minerals 's share price.
Taruga Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Taruga Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Taruga Minerals 's is 1.8718. This would suggest that Taruga Minerals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Taruga Minerals overview
Taruga Minerals Limited explores for mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for gold, copper, silver, lithium, cobalt, base, and precious metal deposits. The company holds 100% interests in the Torrens iron-oxide-copper-gold project, the Flinders project, and the Mt Craig Copper project situated in South Australia. It also holds 100% interests in the Yagahong North project located in the Murchison region of Western Australia; and the Manjimup Base Metal project situated in the southwest region of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Taruga Gold Limited and changed its name to Taruga Minerals Limited in June 2018. Taruga Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Taruga Minerals
Taruga Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert