How to buy Taoping shares | US$2.97
Own Taoping stock in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Taoping
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Taoping. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TAOP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Taoping reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$2.97, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Taoping, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Taoping. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Price details for Taoping (TAOP)
Taoping stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of TAOP stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Taoping shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Taoping company summary
Taoping (TAOP) is a leading IT Services business based in the USA. Taoping (TAOP) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 78 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||78|
Detailed company information
Taoping Inc. provides cloud-based platform, resource sharing, and big data solutions to the Chinese new media, education residential community management, and elevator Internet of Things (IoT) industries in the People's Republic of China. The company operates in two segments, Cloud-based Technology and Traditional Information Technology. It offers cloud-based software as a service to automate the interactive workflow between advertising agencies and their customers, including establishing new projects, submitting advertisement proposals, revising and approving advertising proposals, processing payment online, remotely uploading advertisement content, and tracking and analyzing performance data. The company also provides project-based technology products and services for the public sector; and software and hardware with fully integrated solutions, including information technology infrastructure, Internet-enabled display technologies, and IoT platforms to customers in government, education, residential community management, media, transportation, healthcare, and other private sectors, as well as related maintenance and support services. In addition, it offers cloud-app-terminal and IoT technology based digital advertising distribution network and media resource sharing platform in the out-of-home advertising markets. Further, the company operates Taoping Net, an advertising-resources trading service platform, which connect screen owners, advertisers, and consumers; and Taoping App, which enable customers to distribute and manage ads from mobile terminals. The company was formerly known as China Information Technology, Inc. and changed its name to Taoping Inc. in June 2018. Taoping Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$0.46
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares | A$0.195
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Kodak shares | US$8.1489
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares | US$9.515
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$22.39
Steps to owning and managing Marathon Patent Group shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.945
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines shares | US$15.76
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$29.73
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$2.35
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$8.78
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert