How to buy TAO Commodities shares | A$0.34
Own TAO Commodities shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
TAO Commodities Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. TAO Commodities shares (TAO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.34 – an increase of 4.62% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $10.2 million.
How to buy shares in TAO Commodities
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for TAO Commodities . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TAO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until TAO Commodities reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.34, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of TAO Commodities . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted TAO Commodities 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, TAO Commodities 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.34, which is 76.47% up on its pre-crash value of $0.08 and 672.73% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.044.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of TAO Commodities shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $409.09 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,090.91.
TAO Commodities share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TAO stocks over time.
TAO Commodities shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.34|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.04 - AUDA$0.41|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1907|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1041|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.025|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy TAO Commodities stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
TAO Commodities price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-4.23%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||183.33%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||314.63%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||529.63%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||142.86%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||172.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
TAO Commodities financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.35%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
TAO Commodities share dividends
We're not expecting TAO Commodities to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
TAO Commodities share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, TAO Commodities 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.41. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while TAO Commodities 's is 3.0564. This would suggest that TAO Commodities 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
TAO Commodities overview
TAO Commodities Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company explores for epithermal and replacement style precious and base metal mineralization, such as zinc, lead, copper, and silver. It holds 100% interest in the Milford project consisting of 100 claims located in Beaver County, Utah. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert