How to buy Tanga Resources (TRL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tanga Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tanga Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Tanga Resources shares (TRL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tanga Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $58,460. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tanga Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tanga Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tanga Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tanga Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tanga Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tanga Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Tanga Resources performance over time
- Tanga Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Tanga Resources shares?
- Does Tanga Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Tanga Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tanga Resources stock price (ASX:TRL)Use our graph to track the performance of TRL stocks over time.
Tanga Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.029 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0373|
|200-day moving average||$0.0413|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tanga Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tanga Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||-2.63%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||-2.63%|
|2 years (2019-08-01)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-01)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-01)||inf%|
Tanga Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$58,460|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-41.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tanga Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tanga Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tanga Resources 's shares ever split?
Tanga Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 9 March 2020. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tanga Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tanga Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Tanga Resources 's share price.
Tanga Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tanga Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.029 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tanga Resources 's is 1.3003. This would suggest that Tanga Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Tanga Resources overview
Tanga Resources Limited engages in the exploration and production of gold, copper, and base metal properties in Namibia. It holds interests in the Katerina and Okombahe gold projects; the Hagenhof copper-cobalt project covering 197.26 square kilometers; and the Joumbira zinc-lead-silver project covering approximately 210 square kilometers located in central Namibia. The company also holds interests in the Côte d'Ivoire Projects; the Bouaflé Project comprises two licenses that covers an area of 742 square kilometers; the Mankono Project that includes three exploration licenses covering area of 1,170 square kilometers; and the Bocanda Project that covers an area of 750 square kilometers. Tanga Resources Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tanga Resources
Tanga Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert