How to buy Tamboran Resources (TBN) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Tamboran Resources shares.
Tamboran Resources is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Tamboran Resources shares (TBN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Tamboran Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $295,605. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tamboran Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tamboran Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TBN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tamboran Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tamboran Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Tamboran Resources stock price (ASX:TBN)Use our graph to track the performance of TBN stocks over time.
Tamboran Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.11 - $0.265|
|50-day moving average||$0.1403|
|200-day moving average||$0.1737|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.04|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tamboran Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tamboran Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-29)||-10.00%|
|1 month (2023-11-07)||-3.57%|
|3 months (2023-09-07)||-3.57%|
|6 months (2023-06-07)||-32.50%|
|1 year (2022-12-07)||-46.00%|
Tamboran Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||14223.03%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1,998|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$240.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tamboran Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tamboran Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tamboran Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tamboran Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $0.265. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tamboran Resources's is 0.333. This would suggest that Tamboran Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tamboran Resources overview
Tamboran Resources Limited, a natural gas company, focuses on developing unconventional gas resources in Australia. It holds interests in exploration permits, which include EP 161 that covers approximately 10,500 square kilometers; EP 136, which covers approximately 4,230 square kilometers; EP 143; and an application under EP(A) 197 name located in the Beetaloo Sub-basin in the Northern Territory. Tamboran Resources Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Barangaroo, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tamboran Resources
Tamboran Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert