How to buy Tambla shares
Own Tambla shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Tambla Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Tambla shares (TBL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Tambla has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.9 million.
How to buy shares in Tambla
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tambla . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TBL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tambla reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tambla . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Tambla share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TBL stocks over time.
Tambla shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.12 - AUDA$0.465|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1914|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.271|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tambla stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Tambla under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tambla stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tambla 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tambla 's EBITDA
Tambla 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $597,798.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tambla 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$8.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-102.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tambla share dividends
We're not expecting Tambla to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tambla 's shares ever split?
Tambla 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 23 May 2019. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tambla shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tambla shares which in turn could have impacted Tambla 's share price.
Tambla share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tambla 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.465. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tambla 's is 0.317. This would suggest that Tambla 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tambla Limited develops and supplies workforce management solutions through its cloud-based software in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company's workforce management solutions include rostering and scheduling, award interpretation, labor cost management, fatigue risk management, leave management, time and attendance, employee self-service portals, risk management and safety compliance, and workforce analytics, as well as installation, customer support, and hosting services. It serves customers operating in aviation, childcare, health and aged care, hospitality, ports and stevedoring, public sector, temporary staff services, and retail industries. The company was formerly known as ComOps Limited and changed its name to Tambla Limited in October 2018. Tambla Limited was founded in 1972 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert