How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas shares
Own Tamaska Oil and Gas shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tamaska Oil and Gas Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Tamaska Oil and Gas shares (TMK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Tamaska Oil and Gas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,066..
How to buy shares in Tamaska Oil and Gas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tamaska Oil and Gas . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TMK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tamaska Oil and Gas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.011, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tamaska Oil and Gas . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Tamaska Oil and Gas key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tamaska Oil and Gas stock a buy or sell?
- Tamaska Oil and Gas performance over time
- Tamaska Oil and Gas 's financials
- How volatile are Tamaska Oil and Gas shares?
- Does Tamaska Oil and Gas pay a dividend?
- Have Tamaska Oil and Gas shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tamaska Oil and Gas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TMK stocks over time.
Tamaska Oil and Gas shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.013|
|50-day moving average||$0.0082|
|200-day moving average||$0.0066|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tamaska Oil and Gas price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-16)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||37.50%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||83.33%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||120.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||83.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-23)||N/A|
Tamaska Oil and Gas financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-8,070|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-48.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tamaska Oil and Gas share dividends
We're not expecting Tamaska Oil and Gas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tamaska Oil and Gas 's shares ever split?
Tamaska Oil and Gas 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 23 September 2019. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Tamaska Oil and Gas shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Tamaska Oil and Gas shares which in turn could have impacted Tamaska Oil and Gas 's share price.
Tamaska Oil and Gas share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tamaska Oil and Gas 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tamaska Oil and Gas 's is 1.4796. This would suggest that Tamaska Oil and Gas 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Tamaska Oil and Gas overview
Tamaska Oil and Gas Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of petroleum and gas properties. The company holds 11.36 % working interest in the West Klondike project located in Iberville Parish, Louisiana; 12.5% working interest in the Fusselman project located in Borden County, Texas; and 50% interest in the Parta exploration license covering an area of 1,155 square kilometers located in the proven oil and gas province, Romania. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Cottesloe, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Tamaska Oil and Gas units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert