How to buy Talisman Mining (TLM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Talisman Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Talisman Mining is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Talisman Mining shares (TLM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Talisman Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Talisman Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Talisman Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TLM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Talisman Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Talisman Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Talisman Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Talisman Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Talisman Mining performance over time
- Are Talisman Mining shares over-valued?
- Talisman Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Talisman Mining shares?
- Does Talisman Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Talisman Mining stock price (ASX:TLM)Use our graph to track the performance of TLM stocks over time.
Talisman Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.235|
|50-day moving average||$0.162|
|200-day moving average||$0.1622|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Talisman Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Talisman Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-3.57%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-28.95%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-25.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-12.90%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-35.71%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-10.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||70.89%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-43.75%|
Is Talisman Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Talisman Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Talisman Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Talisman Mining 's P/E ratio
Talisman Mining 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 34x. In other words, Talisman Mining shares trade at around 34x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Talisman Mining financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.6%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Talisman Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Talisman Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Talisman Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Talisman Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.235. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Talisman Mining 's is 0.703. This would suggest that Talisman Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Talisman Mining overview
Talisman Mining Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Western Australia. The company explores for base metals and other minerals, including copper, gold, and nickel. It holds interests in the Lachlan copper-gold project covering an area of approximately 4,000 square kilometers; and Lucknow Gold project in New South Wales. The company was incorporated in 1997 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Talisman Mining
Talisman Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert