How to buy Syngas shares
Own Syngas shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Syngas Limited is an utilities—diversified business based in Australia. Syngas shares (SYS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Syngas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $39.
How to buy shares in Syngas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Syngas . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SYS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Syngas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Syngas . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Syngas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SYS stocks over time.
Syngas shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.04 - AUDA$0.04|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.04|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.04|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Syngas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$39|
|Return on assets TTM||-466.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Syngas share dividends
We're not expecting Syngas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Syngas 's shares ever split?
Syngas 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 December 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Syngas shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Syngas shares which in turn could have impacted Syngas 's share price.
Syngas share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Syngas 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.04. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Syngas 's is 0.8107. This would suggest that Syngas 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Syngas Limited operates in the resource and energy sector in Australia. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert