How to buy Synertec Corporation shares | A$0.043
Own Synertec Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Synertec Corporation Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Synertec Corporation shares (SOP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.043 – a decrease of 12.24% over the previous week. Synertec Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.1 million.
How to buy shares in Synertec Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Synertec Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SOP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Synertec Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.043, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Synertec Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Synertec Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Synertec Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Synertec Corporation performance over time
- Synertec Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Synertec Corporation shares?
- Does Synertec Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Synertec Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Synertec Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Synertec Corporation 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.043, which is 2.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.042 and 126.32% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.019.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Synertec Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $488.37 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Synertec Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SOP stocks over time.
Synertec Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.043|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.019 - AUDA$0.066|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0478|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0363|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0038|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Synertec Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Synertec Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||-6.52%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||-15.69%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||65.38%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||-10.42%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||-6.52%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||34.38%|
|5 years (2015-10-29)||101.88%|
Is Synertec Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Synertec Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Synertec Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Synertec Corporation 's EBITDA
Synertec Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $101,950.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Synertec Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Synertec Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-73,414|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Synertec Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Synertec Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Synertec Corporation 's shares ever split?
Synertec Corporation 's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 8 June 2017. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Synertec Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Synertec Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Synertec Corporation 's share price.
Synertec Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Synertec Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.066. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Synertec Corporation 's is 0.7885. This would suggest that Synertec Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Synertec Corporation overview
Synertec Corporation Limited provides specialist engineering and compliance services in Australia. The company offers services in the areas of project and construction management; process and mechanical engineering; LNG custody transfer system; analyzer systems; automation and control engineering; and functional safety, as well as compliance and validation services. It serves oil and gas, pharmaceutical, water, petrochemical, terminal and defense, and food and dairy industries. The company was formerly known as SML Corporation Limited and changed its name to Synertec Corporation Limited as a result of its acquisition of Synertec Pty Ltd in August 2017. Synertec Corporation is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert