How to buy Synertec Corporation (SOP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Synertec Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Synertec Corporation Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Synertec Corporation shares (SOP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Synertec Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Synertec Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Synertec Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SOP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Synertec Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Synertec Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Synertec Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Synertec Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Synertec Corporation performance over time
- Synertec Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Synertec Corporation shares?
- Does Synertec Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Synertec Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Synertec Corporation stock price (ASX:SOP)Use our graph to track the performance of SOP stocks over time.
Synertec Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.035 - $0.115|
|50-day moving average||$0.1029|
|200-day moving average||$0.092|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Synertec Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Synertec Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||-8.00%|
|1 month (2021-08-16)||-8.00%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||-20.00%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||15.00%|
|1 year (2020-09-16)||73.58%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||84.00%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||76.92%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||158.43%|
Is Synertec Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Synertec Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Synertec Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Synertec Corporation 's EBITDA
Synertec Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $101,950 (£53,925).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Synertec Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Synertec Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-329,557|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-110.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$34.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Synertec Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Synertec Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Synertec Corporation 's shares ever split?
Synertec Corporation 's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 8 June 2017. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Synertec Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Synertec Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Synertec Corporation 's share price.
Synertec Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Synertec Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.115. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Synertec Corporation 's is 1.4263. This would suggest that Synertec Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Synertec Corporation overview
Synertec Corporation Limited provides specialist engineering and compliance services in Australia. The company offers services in the areas of project and construction management; process and mechanical engineering; LNG custody transfer system; analyzer systems; automation and control engineering; and functional safety, as well as compliance and validation services. It serves oil and gas, pharmaceutical, water, petrochemical, terminal and defense, and food and dairy industries. The company was formerly known as SML Corporation Limited and changed its name to Synertec Corporation Limited as a result of its acquisition of Synertec Pty Ltd in August 2017. Synertec Corporation is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Stocks similar to Synertec Corporation
Synertec Corporation in the news
We're Hopeful That Synertec (ASX:SOP) Will Use Its Cash Wisely
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why are the CBA and NAB share prices firming up today?
Shares in the major banks have already recorded gains of between 45-60% in the last 12 months.
Why is the Afterpay (APT) share price under pressure today?
Shares in BNPL provider Afterpay have risen 71% over the last 12 months.
Why is AGL share price slipping today?
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down more than 55% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Incannex Healthcare (IHL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Incannex Healthcare from Australia.
How to buy The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Scotts Miracle Go shares from Australia.
Why are the BHP and FMG share prices slipping again today?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
How to invest in the Touch Ventures IPO
Everything we know about the Touch Ventures IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the C29 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the C29 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Equinox Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Equinox Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why has the FMG share price tumbled today?
Shares in iron ore miner FMG are still up 19% over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert