Where to buy sympathy flowers online in Australia
If you're looking for a thoughtful way to express your sympathy, look no further than these online flower retailers.
Updated . What changed?
Not only do flowers play a major part in funeral services, but they're also a symbol of sympathy. A beautiful bouquet can be sent to the family of the deceased, expressing our loss, love and respect.
Keep on scrolling to see a list of online retailers that can help you find the perfect sympathy flowers.
1. Mr Roses
Want to send the best roses and fowers to your loved ones Australia-wide? Mr Roses offers only the best roses for every occasion.
- Handpicked, arranged and delivered with love
- Australia-wide and same day delivery available for Sydney and Perth, order by 10am
- Zippay and Afterpay available
Interflora can provide you with same-day delivery if you order before 2pm Monday to Friday in the recipient's time zone and before 10am in the recipient's time zone on Saturdays.
- Afterpay and Zip are available
- Subscribe to the newsletter and get exclusive news and discounts
- Wide variety of different bouquets available
4. Easy Flowers
You can send a sympathy bouquet on the same day all over Australia with easyflowers. All you have to do is order before 2pm Monday-Friday and 10am Saturday.
- Afterpay and Zip are available
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Delivery fee is added to the order at checkout
Make your loved ones smile in a time of sadness with the huge range of flower bouquets available at Edible Blooms. Same-day delivery is only available in Adelaide.
- 100% recycled delivery gift box
- Flowers are packed fresh daily
- Free standard delivery on orders over $120
7. Fresh Flowers
Express your love and sympathy with a wide range of bouquets available at Fresh Flowers, with same-day delivery options.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and receive exclusive offers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Helpful customer service team
8. Flowers for Everyone
Send your condolences with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Order before 2pm and Flowers for Everyone can provide you with delivery the same day.
- Afterpay is available
- Responsive customer service
- Operating for over 20 years
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer Afterpay?
What to write with sympathy flowers?
It can be tough to find the right words to say to someone who's just lost a loved one. Here's a few ideas you can include on the card, alongside your sympathy flowers of choice.
- Our deepest condolences for your loss, he/she will be greatly missed
- Gone but never forgotten
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time
- With love and fond memories
- We are deeply sorry for your loss and send heartfelt thoughts to you and your family
- Forever in our thoughts
- Heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, he/she will be deeply missed and dearly remembered
- Wishing you some small comfort in this time of sorrow
What colour flowers should you give for sympathy?
While there's no right or wrong answer, white flowers are commonly associated with sympathy and giving condolences to loved ones. According to Flowers for Everyone, some popular picks include lilies, roses, carnations, and orchids.
Alternatively, you can also choose a colour or type of flower that the deceased would have loved.
- Where to buy edible flowers online in Australia
- Flora and Fauna discount codes and coupons September 2020
- Flora2000 discount codes and coupons September 2020
- Gift baskets, hampers, flowers and more from just $10: LVLY coupon codes and discounts September 2020
- Arena Flowers Discount Codes and Coupons September 2020
Main image: Getty Images
Ask an Expert