How to buy Surefire Resources NL shares
Own Surefire Resources NL shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Surefire Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Surefire Resources NL shares (SRN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Surefire Resources NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $92. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Surefire Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Surefire Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Surefire Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Surefire Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Surefire Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Surefire Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Surefire Resources NL performance over time
- Surefire Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Surefire Resources NL shares?
- Does Surefire Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Have Surefire Resources NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Surefire Resources NL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SRN stocks over time.
Surefire Resources NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.0239|
|200-day moving average||$0.0271|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Surefire Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Surefire Resources NL price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-09)||15.79%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-8.33%|
|3 months (2021-03-16)||-12.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-16)||-26.67%|
|1 year (2020-06-16)||528.57%|
|2 years (2019-06-12)||450.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||57.14%|
|5 years (2016-06-16)||-97.02%|
Surefire Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.89%|
|Return on equity TTM||-144.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Surefire Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Surefire Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Surefire Resources NL's shares ever split?
Surefire Resources NL's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 25 March 2018. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Surefire Resources NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Surefire Resources NL shares which in turn could have impacted Surefire Resources NL's share price.
Surefire Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Surefire Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Surefire Resources NL's is 1.6556. This would suggest that Surefire Resources NL's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Surefire Resources NL overview
Surefire Resources NL explores for and evaluates mineral tenement holdings in Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, lead, silver, and vanadium. It holds interests in the Kooline lead-silver project covering an area of 386 square kilometers located in Ashburton province in Western Australia; the Unaly Hill and Victory Bore Vanadium projects located in the mid-west of Western Australia; and the Yidby and Perenjori project areas, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Black Ridge Mining NL and changed its name to Surefire Resources NL in December 2016. Surefire Resources NL was incorporated in 1998 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert