How to buy Surefire Resources NL shares | A$0.032
Own Surefire Resources NL shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Surefire Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Surefire Resources NL shares (SRN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.032 – an increase of 10.34% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $20.7 million.
How to buy shares in Surefire Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Surefire Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Surefire Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.032, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Surefire Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Surefire Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Surefire Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Surefire Resources NL performance over time
- Surefire Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Surefire Resources NL shares?
- Does Surefire Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Have Surefire Resources NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Surefire Resources NL's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Surefire Resources NL's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.032, which is 90.63% up on its pre-crash value of $0.003 and 3,100.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Surefire Resources NL shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $16,000.00.
Surefire Resources NL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SRN stocks over time.
Surefire Resources NL shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.032|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0186|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.008|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Surefire Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Surefire Resources NL price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||10.34%|
|1 month (2020-09-24)||100.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-23)||433.33%|
|6 months (2020-04-23)||1,500.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||300.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-23)||300.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||N/A|
Surefire Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-320.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||-715.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Surefire Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Surefire Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Surefire Resources NL's shares ever split?
Surefire Resources NL's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 25 March 2018. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Surefire Resources NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Surefire Resources NL shares which in turn could have impacted Surefire Resources NL's share price.
Surefire Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Surefire Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Surefire Resources NL's is 2.4957. This would suggest that Surefire Resources NL's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Surefire Resources NL overview
Surefire Resources NL explores for and evaluates mineral tenement holdings in Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, lead, silver, and vanadium. It holds interests in the Kooline lead-silver project covering an area of 386 square kilometers located in Ashburton province in Western Australia; the Unaly Hill and Victory Bore Vanadium projects located in the mid-west of Western Australia; and the Yidby and Perenjori project areas, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Black Ridge Mining NL and changed its name to Surefire Resources NL in December 2016. Surefire Resources NL was incorporated in 1998 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert