How to buy Surefire Resources NL (SRN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Surefire Resources NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Surefire Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Surefire Resources NL shares (SRN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Surefire Resources NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $267. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Surefire Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Surefire Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Surefire Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Surefire Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Surefire Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Surefire Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Surefire Resources NL performance over time
- Surefire Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Surefire Resources NL shares?
- Does Surefire Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Have Surefire Resources NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Surefire Resources NL stock price (ASX:SRN)Use our graph to track the performance of SRN stocks over time.
Surefire Resources NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.0133|
|200-day moving average||$0.019|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Surefire Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Surefire Resources NL price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||0.012|
|1 month (2021-10-27)||-17.24%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-20.00%|
|6 months (2021-05-27)||-50.00%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-61.29%|
|2 years (2019-11-27)||380.00%|
|3 years (2018-11-27)||71.43%|
|5 years (2016-11-24)||-97.56%|
Surefire Resources NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$267|
|Return on assets TTM||-90.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-276.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Surefire Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Surefire Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Surefire Resources NL's shares ever split?
Surefire Resources NL's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 25 March 2018. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Surefire Resources NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Surefire Resources NL shares which in turn could have impacted Surefire Resources NL's share price.
Surefire Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Surefire Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Surefire Resources NL's is 0.7333. This would suggest that Surefire Resources NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Surefire Resources NL overview
Surefire Resources NL explores for and reviews mineral tenement holdings in Western Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, lead, silver, vanadium, and iron ore deposits. It holds interests in the Kooline project comprising two exploration licenses covering approximately 386 square kilometers located in Ashburton province in Western Australia; Unaly Hill and Victory Bore Vanadium projects located in the mid-west of Western Australia; Yidby gold project and Perenjori project located in Western Australia; and Mt Magnet Gold project located in the north-south striking Meekatharra-Mt Magnet greenstone belt. The company was formerly known as Black Ridge Mining NL and changed its name to Surefire Resources NL in December 2016. Surefire Resources NL was incorporated in 1998 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Surefire Resources NL
Surefire Resources NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
5 unmissable deals: best Black Friday hotel deals that can save you 70%
From Australia's beaches to New Zealand's mountains to Thailand's islands, these deals will save you heaps on your 2022 and 2023 travels.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Myer Black Friday sale 2021: All the best deals so far
Here are the very best tech, home appliance, kitchenware and toy deals from Myer's 2021 Black Friday sale.
Black Friday deal: Buy Oculus Quest 2 Get $100 Amazon credit
Amazon is giving away free $100 gift cards with the purchase of any Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset. Prices start at just $479.
Best GHD deals to shop this Black Friday according to your hair type
GHD have kickstarted its 2021 Black Friday sales bringing you major deals across their top of the range tools.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40%
Save over $1,000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN, Alienware and more.
Kmart Australia Black Friday sale: 7 deals you won’t want to miss
The Kmart Black Friday sale is finally here! Save up to $50 on Amazon Kindles, best-selling homewares and Nintendo Switch Consoles.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Ask an Expert