How to buy Superior Resources (SPQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Superior Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Superior Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Superior Resources shares (SPQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Superior Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $62.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Superior Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Superior Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SPQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Superior Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Superior Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Superior Resources stock price (ASX:SPQ)Use our graph to track the performance of SPQ stocks over time.
Superior Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.078|
|50-day moving average||$0.0369|
|200-day moving average||$0.0329|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Superior Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Superior Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-29)||0.036|
|1 month (2022-06-06)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2022-04-06)||-23.40%|
|6 months (2022-01-06)||-36.84%|
|1 year (2021-07-06)||176.92%|
|2 years (2020-07-06)||414.29%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||500.00%|
|5 years (2017-07-06)||453.85%|
Superior Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||848.61%|
|Gross profit TTM||$152,345|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Superior Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Superior Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Superior Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Superior Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.078. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Superior Resources 's is 0.0651. This would suggest that Superior Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Superior Resources overview
Superior Resources Limited engages in the mineral exploration business in Australia. The company explores for lead, zinc, silver, copper, gold, nickel, cobalt, and uranium deposits. It primarily holds interests in the Mount Isa style project located in northwest Queensland; and the volcanogenic massive sulphide and porphyry style copper-gold deposits situated in northeast Queensland. Superior Resources Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Coorparoo, Australia.
Stocks similar to Superior Resources
Superior Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
What is a stock market crash?
Industry professionals fear that Australia might have a stock market crash. Here is what they are and why they are more common than you think.
Will Australia have a recession in 2023?
Rising interest rates is seeing economist around the world predict an economic slowdown. But will Australia have a recession?
How to buy Metalsgrove Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Metalsgrove Mining shares.
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert