How to buy Sundance Resources shares
Own Sundance Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sundance Resources Limited is a steel business based in Australia. Sundance Resources shares (SDL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Sundance Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $41.9 million.
How to buy shares in Sundance Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sundance Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SDL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sundance Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.005, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sundance Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Sundance Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Sundance Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Sundance Resources performance over time
- Sundance Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Sundance Resources shares?
- Does Sundance Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Sundance Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Sundance Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Sundance Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.005, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.005 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Sundance Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Sundance Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SDL stocks over time.
Sundance Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.005|
|50-day moving average||$0.005|
|200-day moving average||$0.005|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Sundance Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sundance Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||0%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||11.11%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-16.67%|
Is Sundance Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Sundance Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Sundance Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Sundance Resources 's EBITDA
Sundance Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $91.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Sundance Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Sundance Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||2306.96%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-503,981|
|Return on assets TTM||-115.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$41.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sundance Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Sundance Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Sundance Resources 's shares ever split?
Sundance Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 16 May 2000. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Sundance Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Sundance Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Sundance Resources 's share price.
Sundance Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sundance Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.005. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sundance Resources 's is 0.4386. This would suggest that Sundance Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Sundance Resources overview
Sundance Resources Limited engages in the iron ore exploration activities in Africa. Its principal property is the Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project located in the Republics of Cameroon and Congo in Central Africa. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Sundance Resources units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert