How to buy Sultan Resources (SLZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sultan Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sultan Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Sultan Resources shares (SLZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Sultan Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Sultan Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sultan Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SLZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sultan Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sultan Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Sultan Resources stock price (ASX:SLZ)Use our graph to track the performance of SLZ stocks over time.
Sultan Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.315|
|50-day moving average||$0.2014|
|200-day moving average||$0.2129|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.025|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Sultan Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Sultan Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||25.58%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||-6.90%|
Sultan Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||20586.64%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sultan Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Sultan Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Sultan Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Sultan Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.16 up to $0.315. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Sultan Resources 's is 0.7438. This would suggest that Sultan Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Sultan Resources overview
Sultan Resources Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in Western Australia. It primarily explores for gold, copper, nickel, and cobalt deposits. The company holds an interest in the Thaduna project located to the northeast of Meekatharra; the Lake Grace project situated to the southeast of Perth, Western Australia; the East Tallering project located to the northeast of Geraldton; the Lachlan fold belt project situated in Central New South Wales; and the Dalwallinu project located to the northeast of Perth, Western Australia. Sultan Resources Limited was incorporated in 2018 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Sultan Resources
Sultan Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert