How to buy Strategic Energy Resources (SER) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Strategic Energy Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Strategic Energy Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Strategic Energy Resources shares (SER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Strategic Energy Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $4.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Strategic Energy Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Strategic Energy Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Strategic Energy Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Strategic Energy Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Strategic Energy Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Strategic Energy Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Strategic Energy Resources performance over time
- Strategic Energy Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Strategic Energy Resources shares?
- Does Strategic Energy Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Strategic Energy Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Strategic Energy Resources stock price (ASX:SER)Use our graph to track the performance of SER stocks over time.
Strategic Energy Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.017 - $0.058|
|50-day moving average||$0.024|
|200-day moving average||$0.0306|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Strategic Energy Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Strategic Energy Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||-5.26%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-25.00%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-25.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-43.75%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-66.04%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-70.00%|
|3 years (2019-07-03)||-70.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||-64.00%|
Strategic Energy Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||1070.16%|
|Gross profit TTM||$384,685|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Strategic Energy Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Strategic Energy Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Strategic Energy Resources 's shares ever split?
Strategic Energy Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 26 August 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Strategic Energy Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Strategic Energy Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Strategic Energy Resources 's share price.
Strategic Energy Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Strategic Energy Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.058. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Strategic Energy Resources 's is 0.2696. This would suggest that Strategic Energy Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Strategic Energy Resources overview
Strategic Energy Resources Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores copper, gold, and mineral sands. It holds 100% interests in the Myall Creek copper project located in South Australia; the Isa North project located in Queensland; the East Tennant copper-gold project located in Northern Territory; and the Saxby gold project located in Queensland, as well as the Ambergate heavy mineral sands project located in Western Australia. The company also holds interests in the South Cobar project and the East Cowal project located in New South Wales. Strategic Energy Resources Limited was incorporated in 1991 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Strategic Energy Resources
Strategic Energy Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert