How to buy Strategic Energy Resources (SER) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Strategic Energy Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Strategic Energy Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Strategic Energy Resources shares (SER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Strategic Energy Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $363,692. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Strategic Energy Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Strategic Energy Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Strategic Energy Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Strategic Energy Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Strategic Energy Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Strategic Energy Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Strategic Energy Resources performance over time
- Strategic Energy Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Strategic Energy Resources shares?
- Does Strategic Energy Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Strategic Energy Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Strategic Energy Resources stock price (ASX:SER)Use our graph to track the performance of SER stocks over time.
Strategic Energy Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.085|
|50-day moving average||$0.0553|
|200-day moving average||$0.0524|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Strategic Energy Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Strategic Energy Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||9.09%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||22.45%|
|1 year (2020-08-02)||inf%|
|2 years (2019-08-02)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-02)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-02)||inf%|
Strategic Energy Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$127,747|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.05%|
|Return on equity TTM||-70.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Strategic Energy Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Strategic Energy Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Strategic Energy Resources 's shares ever split?
Strategic Energy Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 25 August 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Strategic Energy Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Strategic Energy Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Strategic Energy Resources 's share price.
Strategic Energy Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Strategic Energy Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.085. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Strategic Energy Resources 's is -0.1731. This would suggest that Strategic Energy Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Strategic Energy Resources has bucked the trend.
Strategic Energy Resources overview
Strategic Energy Resources Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores copper, gold, and mineral sands. It holds 100% interests in Billa Kalina copper-gold project, and Myall Creek copper project located in South Australia; East Tennant copper-gold project located in Northern Territory; and Saxby gold project located in Queensland, as well as Ambergate heavy mineral sands project located in Western Australia. Strategic Energy Resources Limited was incorporated in 1991 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Strategic Energy Resources
Strategic Energy Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Endeavour Group (EDV) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group Limited shares from Australia.
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert