How to buy Strata-X Energy shares
Own Strata-X Energy shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pure Hydrogen Corporation Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Strata-X Energy shares (SXA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Strata-X Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9,546. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Strata-X Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Strata-X Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SXA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Strata-X Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Strata-X Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Strata-X Energy key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Strata-X Energy stock a buy or sell?
- Strata-X Energy performance over time
- Strata-X Energy 's financials
- How volatile are Strata-X Energy shares?
- Does Strata-X Energy pay a dividend?
- Have Strata-X Energy shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Strata-X Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SXA stocks over time.
Strata-X Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.05 - $0.44|
|50-day moving average||$0.2383|
|200-day moving average||$0.1197|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.14|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Strata-X Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Strata-X Energy under- or over-valued?
Valuing Strata-X Energy stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Strata-X Energy 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Strata-X Energy 's EBITDA
Strata-X Energy 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.9 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Strata-X Energy 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Strata-X Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,676|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-119.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$35.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Strata-X Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Strata-X Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Strata-X Energy 's shares ever split?
Strata-X Energy 's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 16 November 2016. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Strata-X Energy shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Strata-X Energy shares which in turn could have impacted Strata-X Energy 's share price.
Strata-X Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Strata-X Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Strata-X Energy 's is 0.375. This would suggest that Strata-X Energy 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Strata-X Energy overview
Strata-X Energy Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, explores for, and develops oil and gas properties. The company holds a 100% interest in Serowe Coal Seam Gas (CSG) Project that covers an area of approximately 1,129,000 acres located in the Kalahari Basin CSG fairway in the Republic of Botswana. It also holds a 100% interest in the Illinois Oil Project located in Illinois, the United States; and a 50% interest in Venus project that covers an area of approximately 153 square kilometers located in Queensland, Australia. Strata-X Energy Ltd. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert