How to buy Strandline Resources (STA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Strandline Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Strandline Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Strandline Resources shares (STA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Strandline Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $103,207. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Strandline Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Strandline Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: STA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Strandline Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Strandline Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Strandline Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Strandline Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Strandline Resources performance over time
- Strandline Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Strandline Resources shares?
- Does Strandline Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Strandline Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Strandline Resources stock price (ASX:STA)Use our graph to track the performance of STA stocks over time.
Strandline Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.165 - $0.305|
|50-day moving average||$0.197|
|200-day moving average||$0.2026|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Strandline Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Strandline Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||0.2|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||0.2|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||-2.44%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||0.2|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||2.56%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||100.00%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||81.82%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-82.64%|
Strandline Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$103,207|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$224.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Strandline Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Strandline Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Strandline Resources 's shares ever split?
Strandline Resources 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 29 November 2017. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Strandline Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Strandline Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Strandline Resources 's share price.
Strandline Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Strandline Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.165 up to $0.305. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Strandline Resources 's is 1.5746. This would suggest that Strandline Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Strandline Resources overview
Strandline Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral sands, and other base metal resources in Australia and Tanzania. Its principal mining assets include a portfolio of heavy mineral sands (HMS) projects; the Coburn HMS project located in Western Australia; and the Fowlers Bay nickel project covering an area of 700 square kilometers located in the Western Gawler region of South Australia. The company was formerly known as Gunson Resources Limited and changed its name to Strandline Resources Limited in December 2014. Strandline Resources Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Strandline Resources
Strandline Resources in the news
Strandline Resources : Milestone allows Strandline to proceed to drawdown of the NAIF and Bond facilities in accordance with the development plan
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTFD) units
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert