How to buy Straker Translations (STG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Straker Translations shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Straker Translations is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Straker Translations shares (STG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Straker Translations has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $55.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Straker Translations
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Straker Translations . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: STG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Straker Translations reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Straker Translations . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Straker Translations stock price (ASX:STG)Use our graph to track the performance of STG stocks over time.
Straker Translations shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.985 - $2.04|
|50-day moving average||$1.2026|
|200-day moving average||$1.4505|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.079|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Straker Translations stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Straker Translations price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-1.86%|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-2.76%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-13.52%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-24.64%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-46.85%|
|2 years (2020-06-25)||17.88%|
|3 years (2019-06-25)||-32.15%|
Straker Translations financials
|Revenue TTM||$55.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$30.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$72.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Straker Translations share dividends
We're not expecting Straker Translations to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Straker Translations share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Straker Translations 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.985 up to $2.04. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Straker Translations 's is 1.8437. This would suggest that Straker Translations 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Straker Translations overview
Straker Translations Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of translation services in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America. The company operates AI-POWERED RAY, a suite of customizable AI and automation translation tools that creates a first draft translation and matching the customer's content with one or more of the approximately 10,000 crowd-sourced human translators for refinement. It offers subtitling, dubbing, access, and multimedia content services. The company also provides immigration, legal, and ECFMG translation services; birth, death, and marriage certificates translation services; and passports, visa, medical, personal and private docs, drivers license, police and legal documents, academic records and transcripts, insurance, and other document translation services, as well as API translation solutions. In addition, it offers onsite, online, conference, consecutive, simultaneous, court, telephone, sight, and medical interpreting services. Straker Translations Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Stocks similar to Straker Translations
Straker Translations in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert