How to buy Stone Resources Australia shares | A$0.03
Own Stone Resources Australia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Stone Resources Australia Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Stone Resources Australia shares (SHK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.03 – an increase of 7.14% over the previous week. Stone Resources Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $311,878.
How to buy shares in Stone Resources Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Stone Resources Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SHK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Stone Resources Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Stone Resources Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Stone Resources Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Stone Resources Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Stone Resources Australia performance over time
- Stone Resources Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Stone Resources Australia shares?
- Does Stone Resources Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Stone Resources Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Stone Resources Australia 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Stone Resources Australia 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.03, which is 93.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 2,900.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Stone Resources Australia shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $30,000.00.
Stone Resources Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SHK stocks over time.
Stone Resources Australia shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.04|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0285|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0121|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Stone Resources Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Stone Resources Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||7.14%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||-6.25%|
|3 months (2020-07-22)||650.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-22)||400.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-18)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||1,400.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||1,400.00%|
Stone Resources Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-242,579|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Stone Resources Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Stone Resources Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Stone Resources Australia 's shares ever split?
Stone Resources Australia 's shares were split on 27 November 2006.
Stone Resources Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Stone Resources Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.04. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Stone Resources Australia 's is 3.0308. This would suggest that Stone Resources Australia 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Stone Resources Australia overview
Stone Resources Australia Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Alpha Deposit, Beta, and Cork Tree Well (Delta) Deposit located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as A1 Minerals Limited and changed its name to Stone Resources Australia Limited in November 2011. Stone Resources Australia Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Belmont, Australia. Stone Resources Australia Limited is a subsidiary of Stone Resources Limited.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert