How to buy STEMify shares | A$0.02
Own STEMify shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
STEMify Limited is an education & training services business based in Australia. STEMify shares (SF1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.02 – the same closing value as a week prior. STEMify has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $151,333.
How to buy shares in STEMify
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for STEMify . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SF1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until STEMify reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.02, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of STEMify . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted STEMify 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, STEMify 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.02, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.02 and 42.86% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.014.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of STEMify shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $538.46 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $769.23.
STEMify share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SF1 stocks over time.
STEMify shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.02|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.02|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0183|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.386|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy STEMify stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
STEMify price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||42.86%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-23.08%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-97.78%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-99.16%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-99.63%|
Is STEMify under- or over-valued?
Valuing STEMify stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of STEMify 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
STEMify 's P/E ratio
STEMify 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 0x. In other words, STEMify shares trade at around 0x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
|Gross profit TTM||$151,333|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-686.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
STEMify share dividends
We're not expecting STEMify to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have STEMify 's shares ever split?
STEMify 's shares were split on a 1:45 basis on 31 July 2019. So if you had owned 45 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your STEMify shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for STEMify shares which in turn could have impacted STEMify 's share price.
STEMify share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, STEMify 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while STEMify 's is 1.605. This would suggest that STEMify 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
STEMify Limited does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the developing and marketing of science, technology, engineering, and math education curriculum utilizing 3D printable project kits. The company was formerly known as Robo 3D Limited and changed its name to STEMify Limited in December 2018. STEMify Limited is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert