How to buy Stemcell United (SCU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Stemcell United shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Stemcell United Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Stemcell United shares (SCU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Stemcell United has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Stemcell United
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Stemcell United . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SCU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Stemcell United reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Stemcell United . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Stemcell United key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Stemcell United stock a buy or sell?
- Stemcell United performance over time
- Stemcell United 's financials
- How volatile are Stemcell United shares?
- Does Stemcell United pay a dividend?
- Have Stemcell United shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Stemcell United stock price (ASX:SCU)Use our graph to track the performance of SCU stocks over time.
Stemcell United shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.039|
|50-day moving average||$0.0171|
|200-day moving average||$0.0205|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Stemcell United stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Stemcell United price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-29)||13.33%|
|3 months (2021-04-29)||-10.53%|
Stemcell United financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-28,157|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-108.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Stemcell United share dividends
We're not expecting Stemcell United to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Stemcell United 's shares ever split?
Stemcell United 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 30 June 2015. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Stemcell United shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Stemcell United shares which in turn could have impacted Stemcell United 's share price.
Stemcell United share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Stemcell United 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.039. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Stemcell United 's is 2.8913. This would suggest that Stemcell United 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Stemcell United overview
Stemcell United Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the sourcing, producing, marketing, and selling of traditional medicine in Australia, Singapore, Greater China, and Malaysia. The company's products include Cannabis Sativa, an industrial hemp; Dendrobium Officinale Kimura et Migo, an orchid extract; Resina, a Daemonorops Draco Blume extract; and Caulerpa Lentillifera, a sea grape extract. The company has a collaboration agreement with Temasek Polytechnic of Singapore to conduct joint research on the application of plant stem cell technology to the cultivation and commercial farming of seagrapes in Singapore. The company was formerly known as On Q Group Limited and changed its name to Stemcell United Limited in September 2015. Stemcell United Limited was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Stemcell United
Stemcell United in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert