How to buy Stemcell United (SCU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Stemcell United shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Stemcell United is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Stemcell United shares (SCU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Stemcell United has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Stemcell United
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Stemcell United . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SCU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Stemcell United reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Stemcell United . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Stemcell United key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Stemcell United stock a buy or sell?
- Stemcell United performance over time
- Stemcell United 's financials
- How volatile are Stemcell United shares?
- Does Stemcell United pay a dividend?
- Have Stemcell United shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Stemcell United stock price (ASX:SCU)Use our graph to track the performance of SCU stocks over time.
Stemcell United shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.022|
|50-day moving average||$0.014|
|200-day moving average||$0.0142|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Stemcell United stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Stemcell United price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-10)||0.014|
|1 month (2022-04-14)||0.014|
|3 months (2022-02-17)||0.014|
|6 months (2021-11-17)||0.014|
|1 year (2021-05-17)||-17.65%|
|2 years (2020-05-15)||7.69%|
|3 years (2019-05-17)||-17.65%|
|5 years (2017-05-17)||-88.48%|
Stemcell United financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.46%|
|Return on equity TTM||-48.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Stemcell United share dividends
We're not expecting Stemcell United to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Stemcell United 's shares ever split?
Stemcell United 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 30 June 2015. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Stemcell United shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Stemcell United shares which in turn could have impacted Stemcell United 's share price.
Stemcell United share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Stemcell United 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.022. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Stemcell United 's is 3.0043. This would suggest that Stemcell United 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Stemcell United overview
Stemcell United Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in sourcing, producing, marketing, and selling traditional medicines in Australia, Singapore, Greater China, and Malaysia. Its products include Caulerpa Lentillifera, a sea grape extract; Dendrobium Officinale Kimura et Migo, an orchid; Resina, a Daemonorops Draco Blume extract; and Cannabis Sativa, an industrial hemp. The company has a collaboration agreement with Temasek Polytechnic, an institute of higher learnings in Singapore, to research on sea grapes and other seaweeds development for urban aquaculture solution. The company was formerly known as On Q Group Limited and changed its name to Stemcell United Limited in September 2015. Stemcell United Limited was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stemcell United in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Cosmos: Cosmos Purpose Bitcoin Access ETF
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
ETF Securities: The ETFS 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Firetail Resources (FTL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Firetail Resources shares.
What are hedged and unhedged ETFs and which is better for you?
Considering buying a hedged or unhedged ETF? Here is what you need to know prior to investing.
How to buy Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gran Tierra Energy shares from Australia.
What is copy trading and is it right for you?
Copy trading is a strategy that allows you to follow other traders. This guide will help you understand what it is and if its right for you.
Ask an Expert